What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

Thinking back on them...

There really needs to be an HD Collection of the Fullmetal Alchemist games. 

I mean if they can release the Final Mix versions of Kingdom Hearts in a collection I don't see why FMA can't be done with the Wii releases that I believe were japan only. Like releasing the first FMA game with a Wii game and one of the numerous Gameboy games I've seen online. Then perhaps doing another collection with the 2nd FMA game with another Wii game and another Gameboy game. (Given how many there are they could probably even do a third bundle...)

I suppose I can dream right?

- Xenosaga collection (above all!)
- Final Fantasy XII

- the Onimusha Series

- Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer Call's (or Nocturne depends on where you live xD) and the Digital Devil Saga 

Speaking of other genres, I would like a GTA collection even if can we find them almost everywhere (mobile, steam, psn) with trophies, it would have been a brand new challenge tho... at the times i completed VC and San Andreas at 100% but I'd like to do it again more and more. :) 

Not to be a stick in the mud, but some of you people do you realize there's no use for "HD" collection of PS1 games, cause they're PS1 games? There is very little you can do to the textures, resolution etc and you can already purchase most PS1 games through PSN or emulate and apply the miniscule change yourself?

I'd love to see: 

Shadow Hearts 1+2

Final Fantasy XII
Xenosaga Trilogy
Grandia 2+3
Radiata Stories
Dark Cloud 2

As for Onimusha, it's definitely one I want....but none of the Onimusha games had analog stick support (if I remember correctly), so playing an HD version and having to use the directional pad after all these years would seem old fashioned now. Hope they fix that issue if it's ever released!

Edited by WalIflower

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if an HD version of these 2 games would matter considering the low scores they got...but I remember enjoying them once upon a time. xD

Orphen Scion of Sorcery

Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer

And this game I think would be really cool to have an HD version

Bujingai: The Forsaken City

I'm dreaming about Might & Magic HD collection (VI, VII, VIII) with gamepad support, so I can play it on my big screen lying on sofa. But that's absolutely impossible. Anyway I'm ready to buy at least a slightly updated M&M versions for PC.

Edited by antigin