What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

i really miss Crash Bandicoot games :(

the only good one on PS3 was Crash Twinsanity, so i would like to see this one in HD

maybe Legacy of Kain games?

Soul Reaver 2, Defiance and Blood Omen 2 ?

There was never a PS3 Crash game.

Anyway, I'd like an HD remake of the PS1 Crash games, and the Ty Trilogy.

I would love to see FF VII through IX although I understand the odds of that happening are almost zero as they are ps1 games. Honestly, I would be happy if they would re-release them on the ps3 but add trophy support lol.

I would also love to see the Dark Cloud series in an HD collection. I am currently playing through Dark cloud 2 again, and it still amazes and interests me.

I also wouldn't say no to a Spyro HD collection, but once again the good ones are all ps1 games :(.

Kingdom Hearts collection would be cool.

- Dino Crisis

- Manhunt

- Grand Theft Auto

- Hitman

- Final Fantasy (preferably VII - IX)

- Suikoden

- Shenmue

- Syphon Filter

- Yakuza

- Medal of Honor

- Nightmare Creatures

Resident Evil Origins HD collection (Including RE 0 HD & RE Remake HD)

P.S:Don't say that's not possible because they are Nintendo titles.As RE Chronicles HD was for Nintendo's current console and they remastered them for PS3.

In that case, I want some damn Metroid too!

• Like 1

I believe a GTA collection would break every best selling HD collection record. Too bad it is too difficult to implement it.... (A LOT of work)

I would love to see HD versions of old lucas arts adventure games (as was done with monkey island and 2). Games that could be included:: Day of the tentacle, sam and max hit the road, indy and the fate of atlantis, the dig, full throttle, grim fandango

• Like 1

Call of duty 1(include 2 expansion packs)

Call of duty 2

battlefield 1942 and 2142 collection

GTA 3

GTA vice city

GTA vice city story

GTA story of Liberty City

GTA San Andreas

Resident Evil Origins HD collection (Including RE 0 HD & RE Remake HD)

P.S:Don't say that's not possible because they are Nintendo titles.As RE Chronicles HD was for Nintendo's current console and they remastered them for PS3.

It has been sold on PSN store

• Like 1

1. Onimusha HD Collection (Preferably all 4 titles, but 1-3 if I had to choose) - I hope this series hasn't been forgotten entirely...

2. Kingdom Hearts HD Collection (KH 1&2 and Birth by Sleep would be nice)

3. Xenosaga HD Collection

AND:

4. Final Fantasy XII HD... I'd buy it ;)

Onimusha would be amazing! I remember first time I played 1, my friend brought it over, and we powered through most of the game in a sitting. So fun.

Id love to play Shenmue too, heard so many great things, never got to play.

• Like 1

Anyone remember Nightmare Creatures for the n64 and playstation? if they improve the camera control as well, it could make fore a fun trip down memory lane.

How about Duke Nukem: Zero Hour? or BattleTanx! that'd have some bad-ass online game sessions as long as they kept it true to the original flow and simplicity of the game, and didn't try to be too innovative with it. I'm all for innovation, but not necessarily in a re-boot.