What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

I would give my right leg for an Onimusha 1-3 HD collection, but more than that I would love to see a Fatal Frame 1-3 HD collection and a PS3 HD release of Fatal Frame IV (w/ Move support?)

I've been trying to find a way to contact Tecmo because the Fatal Frame games never really got the attention they deserved and putting them in HD on the PSN and trophy support would probably blow their minds!

I would love to see some of the platform games i played growing up, i know i'd still love them now, like:

Spyro series

Crash Bandicoot series

the Croc games

i'd also like Dark Cloud and Kingdom Hearts as I've never played any yet (KH i mean) how can I love Disney so much yet I never heard of this when i was young :o:blink:

Star Ocean 3

lol @ your avatar, oh god..

As for the question... Um... Xenosaga? For now though, I'm really hoping FFX HD actually includes the sequel X-2, as strange as it was. That's the HD collection I most want I guess. Also, ZoE and Digital Devil Saga, but I hear both may come out. (I really want DDS to come out in the US, but maybe it's just Europe? That would suck. ANd yes I know DDS won't be HD.)

Edited by Veoren

• 2 weeks later...

Simpsons HD Collection

Road Rage

Skateboarding

Hit & Run

Kingdom Hearts HD Collection

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Crash Bandicoot HD Collection

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Crash Team Racing

Smackdown vs. Raw HD Collection

Smackdown vs. Raw

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

Tony Hawk's Underground/American Wasteland HD Collection

Underground

Underground 2

American Wasteland

Rockstar HD Collection 1

Max Payne

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Rockstar HD Collection 2

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Red Dead Revolver

The Warriors

Bully

SOCOM HD Collection

SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals

SOCOM II

SOCOM 3

SOCOM: Combined Assault

Chrono HD Collection

Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

(Radical Dreamers) <-- Maybe

Dark Cloud HD Collection

Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 2

Any game that should have DLC should come with the HD Collection.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR
  • Like 1

Perhaps a Socom HD Collection? I liked Socom 4...

Scotty, this is a great idea!!! I forgot about this series, and am suprised Sony has not already made this collection. I played just a bit of these games on the PS2 (My dad way back then did not allow me to play the games, so I had to sneak in time :) ) Now that I am basically 18 it would be nice to go down memory lane!

I really like to have the rest of Ratchet & Clank in HD, including Secret Agent Clank

This is another great suggestion. The main collection I wanted was a Ratchet and Clank Collection, and we got that. I had never played the first two games, and it was an absolute blast (even though I had to play through RC1 nearly 5 times for the platinum! lol From what I have heard, this collection has been Sony's most popular ever, so it would be nice to see them do the PS2 versions of Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank. I kind of doubt it as they are already releasing Deadlocked HD as a PSN stand-alone game. Originally, I thought they would do a second collection with the Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank, and Deadlocked, but this obviously does not seem to be the case. My fingers will remained crossed however! :)

As for me personally, I still am hoping for a Call of Duty HD Collection, and also a Medal of Honor HD Collection! It does not seem likely, but I would be in heaven if that were to happen. Oh, this is certainly not going to happen, but it would be SICK to see Star Wars Battlefront I and II remade for consoles in HD. I loved.....LOOOVVVEED those games on the PS2.

Scotty, this is a great idea!!! I forgot about this series, and am suprised Sony has not already made this collection. I played just a bit of these games on the PS2 (My dad way back then did not allow me to play the games, so I had to sneak in time :) ) Now that I am basically 18 it would be nice to go down memory lane!

This is another great suggestion. The main collection I wanted was a Ratchet and Clank Collection, and we got that. I had never played the first two games, and it was an absolute blast (even though I had to play through RC1 nearly 5 times for the platinum! lol From what I have heard, this collection has been Sony's most popular ever, so it would be nice to see them do the PS2 versions of Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank. I kind of doubt it as they are already releasing Deadlocked HD as a PSN stand-alone game. Originally, I thought they would do a second collection with the Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank, and Deadlocked, but this obviously does not seem to be the case. My fingers will remained crossed however! :)

As for me personally, I still am hoping for a Call of Duty HD Collection, and also a Medal of Honor HD Collection! It does not seem likely, but I would be in heaven if that were to happen. Oh, this is certainly not going to happen, but it would be SICK to see Star Wars Battlefront I and II remade for consoles in HD. I loved.....LOOOVVVEED those games on the PS2.

Sony has treated their primary series like shit and I'm surprised Socom hadn't got enough support that it should've.

My Dad was also into Socom, he purchase every single one and had nothing but good to say about them. Around that time, I was mainly into Platformers like Prince of Persia.

• Like 1

Adding on to my previous list. :yay:

NBA Street HD Collection

NBA Street

NBA Street Vol. 2

NBA Street Vol. 3

NFL Street HD Collection

NFL Street

NFL Street 2

NFL Street 3

Destroy All Humans HD Collection

Destroy All Humans!

Destroy All Humans! 2

Path of the Furon (with trophies)

Jak & Daxter HD Collection (Side Titles)

Jak-X Combat Racing

Jak & Daxter: Final Frontier

Def Jam HD Collections

Vendetta

Fight for NY

Icon (with trophies)

I'd also like to have single title games remade as well, such as;

Gun

Killswitch

Black

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

Adding on to my previous list. :yay:

NBA Street HD Collection

NBA Street

NBA Street Vol. 2

NBA Street Vol. 3

NFL Street HD Collection

NFL Street

NFL Street 2

NFL Street 3

Splinter Cell HD Collection(After or before Blacklist)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Pandora Tomorrow

Chaos Theory

Destroy All Humans HD Collection

Destroy All Humans!

Destroy All Humans! 2

Path of the Furon (with trophies)

Jak & Daxter HD Collection (Side Titles)

Jak-X Combat Racing

Jak & Daxter: Final Frontier

Def Jam HD Collections

Vendetta

Fight for NY

Icon (with trophies)

I'd also like to have single title games remade as well, such as;

Gun

Killswitch

Black

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords

There actually is a Splinter Cell HD Collection.

Sony has treated their primary series like shit and I'm surprised Socom hadn't got enough support that it should've.

My Dad was also into Socom, he purchase every single one and had nothing but good to say about them. Around that time, I was mainly into Platformers like Prince of Persia.

I need to play Socom 4 still. I heard it is a challenging shooter, but I enjoy bragging about completing challenging shooters. I pride myself on my patience! lol Yes, Sony does need to do more with franchises like Socom!

• Like 1

I need to play Socom 4 still. I heard it is a challenging shooter, but I enjoy bragging about completing challenging shooters. I pride myself on my patience! lol Yes, Sony does need to do more with franchises like Socom!

I wouldn't say it was challenging, or maybe I'm just really good... I plat'd Socom 4 recently. I thought it was fun as well, especially the stealth missions with Forty-Five.

I wouldn't say it was challenging, or maybe I'm just really good... I plat'd Socom 4 recently. I thought it was fun as well, especially the stealth missions with Forty-Five.

I am sure you are just really good! ;) I will have to add this on my list of games to get to 100 plats before the PS4!!!

Challenging, eh? It's more like cheap, I thought. It's nothing like Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon that 1 shot could literally kill you on any difficulty. Socom 4 just throws too much at once and it's hard to know what to do when the friendly AI is kinda... Meh.

It's a good game but if they had a bigger budget and more time, it could've been something really special. Probably something to keep me busy till Rainbow Six: Patriots.

Challenging, eh? It's more like cheap, I thought. It's nothing like Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon that 1 shot could literally kill you on any difficulty. Socom 4 just throws too much at once and it's hard to know what to do when the friendly AI is kinda... Meh.

It's a good game but if they had a bigger budget and more time, it could've been something really special. Probably something to keep me busy till Rainbow Six: Patriots.

Ok, good to know. Thanks for the info!

As others have suggested, I'd like to see something like this:

Resident Evil Archives Collection (Resident Evil GC Remake & Resident Evil Zero)

It would give old school RE fans something to play and allow other people who don't own a GC or Wii to experience these fantastic games. Probably won't happen, but the RE 'Chronicles' releases for PS3 give me hope.

• 2 weeks later...

1. hiryu no ken HD collection (FC,SFC)

2. Super robot war HD collection 1 (FC,SFC)

Super robot war HD collection 2 (GB,GBC)

Super robot war HD collection 3 (GBA)

Super robot war HD collection 4 (PS1)

Super robot war HD collection 5 (NDS)

Super robot war HD collection 6 (PS2)

Super robot war HD collection 7 (PSP)

3. Final fantasy HD collection 1 (FC,SFC)

Final fantasy HD collection 2 (PS1)

4. Romancing Saga HD collection (SFC)

5. Fantasy star HD collection (SMS,MD)

6. Shinning force HD collection (MD,SS)

Edited by JKDdragonwithin