What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

The old RE games... oh yes... RE1, RE2, RE3, RE0... all the old REs, they did it with Code Veronica and it looked amazing and i'm pretty sure it sold well in Japan and worldwide, i'm 100% sure RE2 would be a huuuuge success though.

The first Resident Evil games would be good as HD remakes I think. RE1 RE2 and RE3 all on one disc. I know theres been quite a few Resident Evil games but these titles are the originals and the classics.

Personally I would like to see Final Fantasy 7 remade into HD as well. It's my favourite out of the entire FF series. (FF-X is second favourite, which is why I got it pre-ordered  ^_^ ) I can imagine a really good trophy list for that.

I would really like to have them to port over a bully scholarship edition from the xbox but i dont see it happining anytime sooner um a def jam game but not icon wasnt that well im talking bout v for vendeta and fight for NY,tony hawk underground 1 and 2,and proably true crime new york city. theres proably a lot more that would be awesome

GTA (Any of them)

Guitar Hero (Any that haven't been on PS3 or haven't had trophy support)

Harry Potter (The first few games I played on Gamecube were really fun and it would be cool to have trophy support and updated graphics)

Need For Speed (Some of the older ones)

Most of these were probably already mentioned, but here are some I came up with from the top of my head:

An HD collection of all the Persona games (also the ones that were released on handhelds like P3, I'd love to play them all on the big screen in HD)

Final Fantasy (I know that there will be a remake for X/X-2, but that's the only one I know of)

Tony Hawk HD collection (like Underground 1, 2 and American Wasteland)

NFS HD collection

Destroy All Humans (I only enjoyed the 1st though haha)

Ultimate Spider-Man (Even though it would just be 1 game, I would love to play it in HD)

Persona 3 (Like I bought the game in PS2 Classics for PSN, but I've been wanting in HD ever since I bought my copy on my PS2)

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2 (Probably won't happen, but man those games were my childhood)

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (My favorite Godzilla game, hopefully 1 day in HD) 

• 2 months later...