Trophy thoughts

Looks like it might be nice...I would have to play the first two though (and perhaps the Korean ver.), but were they any good?

Story wise I preffered The Testament of Sherlock Holmes over Crimes And Punishment.

Since I played Crimes And Punishment on Ps4 I prefer that gameplay wise. It was much smoother and less glitch than Testament. I enjoy these type of games so I hope I will enjoy this one also.

Trophies look very easy. Trailers have looked very good, but not sure I'll be picking this up. There's so much to catch up to! (I've been PS4-less for a month due to exams). If I've finished my prioritised games and this gets good reviews, I'll consider getting this.

Looks like a pretty easy list. Most likely will not be picking this up though  :lol: going for the Crimes and Punishments platinum kinda burned me out with Sherlock Holmes  xD

I hear you. I had a guide for that and went through the game so slowly because I was afraid of the missables. 

Unfortunately, Sherlock's trophies fail to add any reason to return to the game once it's finished. One playthrough is all it takes to grab the Platinum and it's practically impossible to miss any of the trophies, as they're all attached to merely progressing through the story. A wasted opportunity. 

SO, this is the EASIEST one so far!!!!

Confirming it's walking Dead S1 level of trophies.  You'd only miss out if you skipped any puzzles.

Still the puzzle solving itself is good and the deduction system from Crimes and Punishments returns which I personally love.  Would have been nice to at least offer up a trophy from getting the right answers in the cases.  One way to look at this is you can really enjoy the game 1st and foremost without having to worry about missing trophies for guessing wrong.

• Like 3

• 8 months later...