Sly Ripper

Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

367 posts in this topic

Awesome, will upgrade to lifetime on wednesday! :D

I wish it Premium would update your friends' accounts more frequently too. Or include some of my earlier suggestions about the friends list.

In that case it would be worth more than $10 to me.

I like this idea but I dont know if I will use it. I guess it depends on the future of consoles, and my future as a gamer. However, it could be seen as a good gesture and a donation for an amazing site, so I will have to rethink my stance

Any love for existing Premium members? (Like that could buy lifetime for -25%/-50%)

And even if not, do I have to wait 10 months (that current year subscription ends) to be able to buy lifetime one?

Nice, I'll get it once my year is up as premium. Unless of course you can give me a discount since I haven't been premium for that long lol

I like this idea but I dont know if I will use it. I guess it depends on the future of consoles, and my future as a gamer. However, it could be seen as a good gesture and a donation for an amazing site, so I will have to rethink my stance

You should rethink your stance.....it's just 10 dollars. Even if you quit gaming, you will not have lost anything. :)

Got an error when I payed for a lifetime.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function [removed] on line 113

But the payment and upgrade seems to have been successful.

Edited by Sly Ripper

Got an error when I payed for a lifetime.

But the payment and upgrade seems to have been successful.

The error is fixed now, thanks.

Wow awesome addition and perfect timing, my premium expired today so I'm now premium for life :D

Will probably get the premium upgrade ($10) soon. I have no problems subscribing to guys who deserve it

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I would like to sign up for a lifetime membership, but cannot find the place to do it? Has it been moved/removed temporarily? If someone could please point me in the right direction, I would be forever grateful :). Thanks.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I would like to sign up for a lifetime membership, but cannot find the place to do it? Has it been moved/removed temporarily? If someone could please point me in the right direction, I would be forever grateful :). Thanks.

I think the links to upgrade to premium aren't there if you're currently premium which also makes upgrading to lifetime impossible due to no links at least until your current premium expires.

I think the links to upgrade to premium aren't there if you're currently premium which also makes upgrading to lifetime impossible due to no links at least until your current premium expires.

Hmm, disappointing. Oh well, guess I will just have to wait 2 weeks. Thanks for the prompt response :)

i sign up for a lifetime membership yesterday because i want a A golden forum name but mine is stile blue.

Can somebody tel me how long it take before it changes in to a gold name

I love youre site. Just signed up for a year. Freaking awesome!

Edited by TaFfinSki

I want to buy a lifetime subscription.

But I can't find a link for it. :(