Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

On September 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Sly Ripper said:

Just over a year ago I started the premium upgrades and some users have already expired and renewed. I've decided that we've been around for a year and we aren't going anywhere so I've introduced a new premium upgrade option alongside the regular $4.99/year option. It allows you to upgrade a user to premium for life for $12.99, easy.

eo3rwDf.png

Premium users get:

• More regular automatic updates
  • A golden forum name ^_^
  • Forum user title/username changes
  • Larger avatar filesizes
  • More trophies in your trophy cabinet.
  • No ads

Already bought the lifetime purchase. Appreciate though.

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not sure if you are still interesting in Premium Membership but I just tried to give you one and the PayPal window opened without problems.

So, maybe it is fixed?

Well, I tried it again after it failed a few minutes ago and it seems to have worked. At least my PSNProfile is now premium. My account in the forum is not updated yet, looks like it'll take some time for the server to apply the change. I'll do something about my trophy cabinet in the meantime.

Edited by viech54

On 2017-01-08 at 11:59 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

A yearly membership has only increased with $1, so that shouldn't make much of a difference :lol: .

Depends on what my dollar decides to be worth in comparison :/

Spoiler

I'm hoping to get a PS4 in the next few months, and I plan to get perma then >_>

13 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Depends on what my dollar decides to be worth in comparison :/

Hide contents

I'm hoping to get a PS4 in the next few months, and I plan to get perma then >_>

Nice, have fun with the PS4.

7 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I pretty sure i paid for the lifetime, where do I check if I'm on lifetime or yearly?

On your PSN Profile should be a gold square with the letter "P" in it at the upper left part (above the trophy lists). Hover on it with the mouse and it should expand and say either xxx days remaining or lifetime premium.

On 1/13/2017 at 1:12 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

On your PSN Profile should be a gold square with the letter "P" in it at the upper left part (above the trophy lists). Hover on it with the mouse and it should expand and say either xxx days remaining or lifetime premium.

Thank you. Found it. Lifetime here! yeahhh! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

I payed with Credit, not Paypal.

Or is the receipt Paypal only?

Hmm in that case depending, it may be on your online statement already. If not you may have to wait a few days for it to show up. 

I recommend messaging Sly as he'll have it shown on his end if it actually went through. 

Otherwise if you just want it for records(like I do for everything), your statement will show the charge. And that's just as good as any receipt. 

Print it out and file it away. 

12 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Hmm in that case depending, it may be on your online statement already. If not you may have to wait a few days for it to show up. 

I recommend messaging Sly as he'll have it shown on his end if it actually went through. 

Otherwise if you just want it for records(like I do for everything), your statement will show the charge. And that's just as good as any receipt. 

Print it out and file it away. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Koagema said:

If we gift premium to someone are they notified in any way?

Considering the amount of status updates from people who suddenly realized they are premium members we had in the past, I would say they are not notified =D

In any case, what we do know is that the person who gets the PM does not know who the provider was.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 7.7.2017 at 2:07 PM, Koagema said:

Seems as though that's something that should be happening.  A PM or email letting them know they have been upgraded and who did it.

How would the site know who did it? By telling the user who got the Premium Membership the login mail address of the sponsor's PayPal or Credit Card number?