Sly Ripper

Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

367 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Koagema said:

If we gift premium to someone are they notified in any way?

Considering the amount of status updates from people who suddenly realized they are premium members we had in the past, I would say they are not notified =D

In any case, what we do know is that the person who gets the PM does not know who the provider was.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Seems as though that's something that should be happening.  A PM or email letting them know they have been upgraded and who did it.

On 7.7.2017 at 2:07 PM, Koagema said:

Seems as though that's something that should be happening.  A PM or email letting them know they have been upgraded and who did it.

How would the site know who did it? By telling the user who got the Premium Membership the login mail address of the sponsor's PayPal or Credit Card number?

Well you are logged in when you make the purchase.  Wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to log the name of the logged in user, and the user being gifted the premium.  It's no real concern, I just emailed my friend and told him, it just seems like a handy feature to be able to surprise a friend with.

What makes you say that? You can go to all profiles without being logged in and click the gift premium button on each profile. It takes you to PayPal or to the thing where you type your Credit Card info and that's it.

Aside from that, even if you could theoretically grab that info it still would not be ok to share someone's personal information without their consent and usernames count as personal information as you can identify a person with that.

But I do agree with you that you should be notified when a Premium membership has been activated.

3 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Awesome just bought Premium :D

Congratulations!! 😳

I'm finally a premium member.

A big thank you to @Sly Ripper and the individuals that continue to make PSNProfiles a great site.

Your hard work does not go unnoticed.

MattedSpam

Soon to be a premium member.

Wouldn't really care for it,but since PsnProfiles are honestly the greatest site for trophy hunters in my opinion, I might as well stick around for a little while. 🙃

Just such a shame you can't switch your lifetime one onto a different account. My older one that I no longer use is a lifetime one, but this one isn't which is a shame at the moment. Would love to get it again, but with games always going on sale when I have money makes it impossible. xD But one day I will have it again.

55 minutes ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

Just such a shame you can't switch your lifetime one onto a different account. My older one that I no longer use is a lifetime one, but this one isn't which is a shame at the moment. Would love to get it again, but with games always going on sale when I have money makes it impossible. xD But one day I will have it again.

I can transfer it for you

7 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

I can transfer it for you

If you can that would be really great, considering I love using this site an have made some good gamer friends while being here.

Stupid question: Where can I change the user title?

8 minutes ago, Sargon said:

Stupid question: Where can I change the user title?

Go to your forum profile then click edit profile. It's the "Member Title" field on top.

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere on this forum that it's no longer limited to just premium members. The only requirement is having 50+ posts. 

Joined recently, but a huge fan already of this community. So upgraded to join the lifetime premium club

Thanks for all the help and fun things to read (and especially kill time on my boring office job hehe)

Just got the lifetime premium. I got to support such a great site.

I could achieve some trophies that I considered impossible thanks to this site, the less I can do is paying the premium for life.

Will continue using this site, I guess for every single trophy that's hard and its boosting sessions.