Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

On 12/14/2016 at 11:13 AM, viech54 said:

I'm considering a premium membership, but there seems to be a problem. When I click on "Go Premium" in the top right corner after clicking on my name, it shows the benefits just fine. When I click on "Pay with PayPal" or "Pay with Card", it just redirects me to my profile. Nothing else happens, there's no redirection to any other site (PayPal or one of the credit cards) or an input form asking me how I want to pay and if I want one year or a life-long membership. Is it currently disabled due to the update or what's going on?

Open the console in your web browser (usually F12, then select console) and see if there's any JavaScript errors. May also access it through right click and select to inspect element or something then choosing console. Else, just google it. Anyway, that console window might give you a clue about what is up. Also, I know Sly says the site is mainly supported by Chrome, then Firefox and Internet Explorer etc. But yeah, you got it sorted out already. But just in case anyone have issues with this in the future.

On 1/8/2017 at 11:07 PM, Sly Ripper said:

Larger avatar filesize, not display size.

Still only 0.15MB for me. Not going to complain about that, but doesn't seem all that large, but whatever.

Edited by MMDE

Hey @Sly Ripper I have a great suggestion, would it be possible to implement a system where each user could rename their trophy sets, having the (remastered) (hd) (warmastered) editions put into the main name of the game is really frustrating, and messes up the alphabetic order of my games, which is also very annoying (sorry slight case of OCD here lol) it's just I've worked years on my list and having that extra bit of customisation would be awesome. It could act as a skin so the core would always be named the same, and also if your at all in contact with Sony teams, maybe out this idea to them so they can implement it into the PS4 :) let me know what you think, thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

i would like to be PREMIUM as well, will it make the ads go away? What benefits come with being PREMIUM?

Yep! No more ads, and the benefits to premium are on the main post of this thread:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went with a lifetime membership.  As long as the world doesn't end in the next three years I made a smart financial choice!  Feeling good... 

*Two Years, Three months later*

Wow guys.  Gotta hand it to the Betelgeusian Star Empire, they just wanted it more.  Anyhoo, how bad can servitude in the carbalite mines be?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve been premium member before (1 year). 

I want to donate and become premium for life, except i won’t untill you’re able to see a list of PSVR games. (That function thats coming soon where youll be able to click on a game category next to the trophy list).

also ive been hoping for an app for years which was supposed to be in progress.

Love the website, im just affraid it doesn’t get the time and development it deserves. (That’s a compliment).

• 2 weeks later...