Sly Ripper

Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

421 posts in this topic

The $4.99 option never worked for me (maybe bc I did it on my phone?) So I just went premium. Its not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon anyways :P

Was discussing this today and didn't have an answer:  On the premium membership username changes, is it governed by if the name is being used by another user, or if it is used by someone's PSN ID?  

Hi. I have a problem, I've changed my PSN username in the beta but now because of this I've lost my permanent vip, can it be transfered to this account instead? Who can I contact to help me?

Can accounts be somehow merged so I don't lose all my forum activity, posts, join date?

Edited by MissionFortnite

17 minutes ago, MissionFortnite said:

Hi. I have a problem, I've changed my PSN username in the beta but now because of this I've lost my permanent vip, can it be transfered to this account instead? Who can I contact to help me?

Can accounts be somehow merged so I don't lose all my forum activity, posts, join date?

Same issue on my end. Is it a matter of waiting for servers to refresh or something else that needs to be done?

So what we do if we change our usernames, can we keep our premium and also our forum posts? I don't want to lose my activity and premium here.

1 hour ago, Ondina said:

So what we do if we change our usernames, can we keep our premium and also our forum posts? I don't want to lose my activity and premium here.

I'd recommend waiting until early 2019 to change your name, but if you're in the PSN name change beta and are able to do it now, you'll want to take a look at this post:

On 10/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, PermaFox said:

Was discussing this today and didn't have an answer:  On the premium membership username changes, is it governed by if the name is being used by another user, or if it is used by someone's PSN ID?  

If I understand your question correctly, another user. You could use someone else's PSN ID as your PSNP name but I wouldn't recommend it of course, haha.

I'm considering to get Premium here. Just curious to ask....on different trophy site users, who donate and get subscription, get option to ask admin to change his country. Any chance, that this could be here as well? It seems, that it shouldn't be a problem, when other site can do that :)

Finally a Lifetime Premium Member :)! 

Just want to ask is it still possible to transfer premium to a different PSN Account?

Just in case i want to switch accounts sometime in the future.

I was a lifetime Premium Member but it no longer shows me as a lifetime member. Please help. 

Who do I contact to get this fixed?

1 hour ago, vatsalbp said:

I was a lifetime Premium Member but it no longer shows me as a lifetime member. Please help. 

Who do I contact to get this fixed?

Did you recently change your name on PSN or delete your account from the website?

You'll need to contact @Sly Ripper and he should be able to fix it

2 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Can't anybody help me?

When name changing officially comes to PSN in early 2019 the things tied to your PSNProfile like premium membership should seamlessly transfer over if you decide to change your name.

If you were wanting to completely abandon your current account and start a new one, then you would have to contact Sly-Ripper (The site admin) to transfer it from one to another ;) 

Can't help but feel that 6 hour updates for a paid service is a joke. Rocket League Tracker reviews ALL users every 5 minutes. FOR FREE. Paid service should update much more regularly.

On 1/23/2019 at 4:06 PM, LeeWatsonAstro said:

Can't help but feel that 6 hour updates for a paid service is a joke. Rocket League Tracker reviews ALL users every 5 minutes. FOR FREE. Paid service should update much more regularly.

Is it that hard to type your name in and hit update? 

1 minute ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Is it that hard to type your name in and hit update? 

Seeing as how it's their first post, they may not be familiar enough with the site yet.

What I always do is remain logged in, then I just hit the dropdown tab and select "update".

Just now, TheLakota said:

Seeing as how it's their first post, they may not be familiar enough with the site yet.

Yeah just noticed that, that's my bad.  In my opinion, he could have asked it as a question instead with less demanding vibes lol. Almost came off troll-like.

Fair enough, you're good. :)

So yeah I'm brand new here. I have no idea how to quote you guys like you've both done. I had no idea I could update my profile more regularly than every 6 hours.