Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

Hi. I have a problem, I've changed my PSN username in the beta but now because of this I've lost my permanent vip, can it be transfered to this account instead? Who can I contact to help me?

Can accounts be somehow merged so I don't lose all my forum activity, posts, join date?

Edited by MissionFortnite
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MissionFortnite said:

Hi. I have a problem, I've changed my PSN username in the beta but now because of this I've lost my permanent vip, can it be transfered to this account instead? Who can I contact to help me?

Can accounts be somehow merged so I don't lose all my forum activity, posts, join date?

Same issue on my end. Is it a matter of waiting for servers to refresh or something else that needs to be done?

1 hour ago, Ondina said:

So what we do if we change our usernames, can we keep our premium and also our forum posts? I don't want to lose my activity and premium here.

I'd recommend waiting until early 2019 to change your name, but if you're in the PSN name change beta and are able to do it now, you'll want to take a look at this post:

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, PermaFox said:

Was discussing this today and didn't have an answer:  On the premium membership username changes, is it governed by if the name is being used by another user, or if it is used by someone's PSN ID?  

If I understand your question correctly, another user. You could use someone else's PSN ID as your PSNP name but I wouldn't recommend it of course, haha.

I'm considering to get Premium here. Just curious to ask....on different trophy site users, who donate and get subscription, get option to ask admin to change his country. Any chance, that this could be here as well? It seems, that it shouldn't be a problem, when other site can do that :)

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vatsalbp said:

I was a lifetime Premium Member but it no longer shows me as a lifetime member. Please help. 

Who do I contact to get this fixed?

Did you recently change your name on PSN or delete your account from the website?

You'll need to contact @Sly Ripper and he should be able to fix it

2 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Can't anybody help me?

When name changing officially comes to PSN in early 2019 the things tied to your PSNProfile like premium membership should seamlessly transfer over if you decide to change your name.

If you were wanting to completely abandon your current account and start a new one, then you would have to contact Sly-Ripper (The site admin) to transfer it from one to another ;) 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Is it that hard to type your name in and hit update? 

Seeing as how it's their first post, they may not be familiar enough with the site yet.

What I always do is remain logged in, then I just hit the dropdown tab and select "update".

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I use this site quite frequently and I kept intending to show my gratitude by signing up for a lifetime premium membership. Well, finally made the leap today and am glad I did. Makes me feel like I actually contributed to this amazing site and as a bonus, I can display more of my latest plats AND I get to update my profile far more frequently. Thank you very much to the site staff that keep this place going. You all are doing a stupendous job!?

Edited by xthedestroyer666
Spelling correction
  • Like 4

On 2/3/2019 at 10:03 AM, LeeWatsonAstro said:

So yeah I'm brand new here. I have no idea how to quote you guys like you've both done. I had no idea I could update my profile more regularly than every 6 hours.

you can update your profile manually every minute. I think the 6 hour thing is how often the site updates your profile. I wouldnt know because i update my profile pretty much as soon as i pop any trophies lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 3:03 PM, LeeWatsonAstro said:

So yeah I'm brand new here. I have no idea how to quote you guys like you've both done. I had no idea I could update my profile more regularly than every 6 hours.

If you want to quote someone then just find the comment you want to quote and select the quote button underneath it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...