Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

1 minute ago, Richtoon said:

Awesome! I think I’ll go for lifetime. I’m from U.K. too so it should be around £10 I think 

Yeah it is worth it if you trophy hunt or just enjoy the site in general, I am just a casual chaser and enjoy it in my free time so its nice to support the site that is aiding you along the way! Also drop me a add on PSN if you like :D

• 3 weeks later...

Edit - Fixed now, Thanks ?

Hey, I just took the life time membership and it is not reflecting in my forum profile. The PSN profile does show premium. Does it take a specific amount of time to reflect or sync?

Edited by cyberPunkForever

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought Premium Lifetime with Credit Card but not sure if it worked..

I got a checkmark but after that the window just closed.

Should i just wait or if it did work, the Premium would already show up on my profile?

Edit:

So i tried it again and now i show up as Premium.

Hopefully everything worked out correctly :)

Edited by Jeffboy289

• 4 weeks later...

After two years of using this website, I finally gave in and bought lifetime premium. This website has been a great help on my trophy hunting journey (and the ads on mobile were too annoying ?) so it's money well spent. It's become a habit that I check guides for games on here before buying/playing them and when there is a new sale announced I also check the forum to see what others think are interesting deals. The boosting/cooperative sessions are also a major help for some more difficult or online trophies. All I hope for is that maybe one day there will come a mobile app!

Edited by Mathieumatic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just bought the lifetime Premium Membership. Not that much hunting trophies anymore as I used to be, but those few bucks don't hurt me and when I remember just how often this site helped me getting trophies, I'm more than happy to help and give something back. Also Servers don't pay themselves. As a Community if we want to keep this running, we have to help.

Edited by Leo3572
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, coldspectre said:

I've done it incorrectly. I ordered one year when I meant to do it for life and now the option to change it isn't available anywhere. Can anyone advise me? 

Contact an admin on the page and they’ll be able to help you, sorry for the confusion.

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...