Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

I just became a premium life time member and I got to say, the seemless transition was quick and easy.

I got to had it to SLY, most million dollar websites take forever to add you to their database and update your status on their lists.

well anyways, SLY thanks for all the small things, you make this a top notch site. :yay:

• 1 month later...

I still have 2 months and 1 week left of premium, is there anyway i can add lifetime now or do i have to wait until it expires?

I don't think you would have to wait until it expired.  Only reason to wait would be unavailable funds.  

Get dat memmershipnummer1 4 lyfe brah. 

I don't think you would have to wait until it expired.  Only reason to wait would be unavailable funds.  

Get dat memmershipnummer1 4 lyfe brah. 

Yeah but the upgrade bar doesn't show on my profile while i'm a member.

• 1 month later...

Just purchased 10$ Lifetime with paypal. I think it will take a few hours/days until it will be added to my profile!?

I use this site very often. It's even better than the trophy system interface on the PS3/PS4 and in my opinion the best PSN Site on the web, so paying the 10$ is a nice way to show some gratitude to the work. :)

Greetings from Germany.  :pimp:

• Like 1

Just purchased 10$ Lifetime with paypal. I think it will take a few hours/days until it will be added to my profile!?

I use this site very often. It's even better than the trophy system interface on the PS3/PS4 and in my opinion the best PSN Site on the web, so paying the 10$ is a nice way to show some gratitude to the work. :)

Greetings from Germany.  :pimp:

You'll need to PM me a transaction ID, there's no payment from your email.

Any way to upgrade to lifetime before my current premium subscription runs out?

Not right now :(

• Like 1

Agree this is by far the best PS community out there, and also being a member of an Xbox community, This is definitely the better of the two. Thanks for creating such a great hub, although I don't post daily in the forums, I'm on the site multiple times every day reading, researching etc...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

:( my year expired ;_; I won it from being top poster one month..lol. I dont remember this but does premium allow more images in signature? Im only allowed 2 and i see some with 4?