Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

$9.99/One time/Lifetime Premium? Sign me up. More accurately, I'll sign myself up later on today once my check clears! Great job with this site, and I LOVE the community. Can't wait to see the app come out, whenever it arrives, on the Android devices. I've programmed with both iOS and Android.. I'm biased, and favor Android personally (both using and coding in), but there is definitely a simplicity scale between the two Operating Systems. It's easier to test and complete on iOS than it is on Android, mostly for first time programmers. But after you get that out of your system, Android feels a little easier.

Regardless, Sly.. take your time, and we'll see the apps on whichever devices whenever you release them! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would gladly pay for premium. But I refuse to create a Paypal account for that. With Ebay, I can pay as a guest and use my pay card like on any other site. This is not possible here, at least not for most of the European countries I selected to test. If I choose USA, I can pay as a guest. Why this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

$9.99/One time/Lifetime Premium? Sign me up. More accurately, I'll sign myself up later on today once my check clears!

Man, that check is taking a helluva long time to clear! :lol:

But seriously, I signed up. Honestly, even without the perks, I would have signed up. I'm just sorry it took so long.

I love this site, and hope it's around for the long haul.

Sold.

Only been a member here for a few months, but I don't see the PSN going anywhere soon and this is easily the best PSN tracking site on the net. I've made use of the Gaming Sessions to grab a trophy where none of my irl friends had the game. Great site, heaps of useful features and statistics and well laid out.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just upgraded as lifelong premium member, am I supposed to receive a receipt email or something? I did't receive any by now

You'll get one from paypal. After paying paypal will bring you back to the site that will show a confirmation message.

Nm1sS.png

Is there a donation space? I paid the 3.99 for a year to try it. Now I think the community premium service is worth more then $4/year.. If I wanted to donate extra or pay $10 for the lifetime, how can I do that?

Is there a donation space? I paid the 3.99 for a year to try it. Now I think the community premium service is worth more then $4/year.. If I wanted to donate extra or pay $10 for the lifetime, how can I do that?

That is not a bad idea really. I think a donation spot should be shown and be given as an option to anyone who enjoys using the site along with the $3.99/Year - $9.99/Lifetime upgrades. I know the site provides enough for everyone's needs, but some people may want to show their appreciation by donating and help improve the site. 

• Like 3

The Paypal checkout offers 2 options... Log in to pay, or pay with debit/credit card.

Second option requires to create PayPal account (Create a PayPal account And pay with your debit or credit card).

I need direct payment without PayPal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...