Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

Still waiting for an option to pay without using a Paypal account.

can i get premium without paypal? 

i could pay but i don't have paypal :(

I have the same question: how it's possible to pay without paypal?

It's not the answer.

---

The Paypal checkout offers 2 options... Log in to pay, or pay with debit/credit card.

Second option requires to create PayPal account (Create a PayPal account And pay with your debit or credit card).
I need direct payment without PayPal.

Only if you enter a US address. Otherwise this option is not available. Ebay works just fine with the 'pay as guest'-option everywhere, so it is doable.

Make one.

It is not hard to set up a PayPal account though. Also, I do not think you can directly pay or subscribe to a Premium  member without having a PayPal man. It is just how the site works. :dunno:

I will not under any circumstances create a Paypal account. They have many funky and arbitrary restrictions and infringe heavily on your privacy.

If this site does not want mine and other people's money, it really is their problem.

Other than five trophies in my trophy cabinet what does a premium membership get me?

The first post in the thread lists those things ;)

• The ability to update your profile pretty much whenever you want
  • A golden forum name 
  • Forum user title/username changes
  • Larger avatar filesizes
  • More trophies in your trophy cabinet.
  • No ads
Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Premium users get:

• More regular automatic updates
  • A golden forum name ^_^
  • No ads

Sly, I think its worth mentioning that you can add more users to PMs/Chats, lock your own topics and have 4x the size for PMs, as for me those features were insanely helpful with how I run groups and all.

Did not realise we got the bigger avatars now I can use my proper avatar :o

• Like 1

Literally just got Premium a couple minutes ago. Glad to support this site!

Also...did it to get rid of the "rookie" by my name...

Yes, but you can go into your forum profile settings and put it back or you can change the text above your profile image to whatever you'd like to. Also, the three dots represent your rank, if you click on them it gives you the breakdown of ranks ;)

Edited by BlindMango

You should also update the OP to mention that going premium makes you a badass motherfucker, according to Parker.

B)

Also, how is reporting hackers and a premium only forum not part of the advertising for premium memberships?

Why should there be a 'Premium Only' Forum? I really do hate Elitism. This shouldn't be a 'Members Only' club.

This is not Elitism. This idea is here to help the site, and also, I'm pretty happy to be in the forum without the premium pass 'yet'.

You should thanks the premiums member because they payed to keep the forum alive and continue to be helped by the site with 'Guides' 'Boostings' and others things. 

Edited by Souls_BaKer
  • Like 1

I know what are you thinking, do not think in that way my friend. Who cares ? Seriously don't get mad on what I'm going to say guys, but we are all here for the same reason 'Hunt'. We are all gamers, think about that won't help you. As long as you are a part of PSNP members, you don't have to think about it. Simple. :)

Just over a year ago I started the premium upgrades and some users have already expired and renewed. I've decided that we've been around for a year and we aren't going anywhere so I've introduced a new premium upgrade option alongside the regular $3.99/year option. It allows you to upgrade a user to premium for life for $9.99, easy.

Check it out:

UUXNE.png

Premium users get:

• More regular automatic updates
  • A golden forum name ^_^
  • No ads

I think paypal is the only way to pay. But you should ask Sly.

• 2 weeks later...

Premium users get:

• More regular automatic updates.
  • A golden forum name.  ^_^
  • Forum user title/username changes.
  • Larger avatar filesizes.
  • No ads.
  • Access to the Premiums-only area of the forums.
  • Right to use the special, extended beta trophy card.
  • Ability to report cheaters.
  • Increased number of images you can put in signatures. (thanks PleaseHoldOn).
  • Ability to rename your own threads and option to lock your own topic via "Topic Moderation" on the top right corner.

Thought those last 5 points were missing from the benefits, but you might want to rephrase them better, Sly.

EDIT: added more stuff.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3