Sly Ripper

Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

439 posts in this topic

Can we pay with credit card instead of paypal ?

You can use a credit card through Paypal.

Because Premium members get to test new features, it's the easiest way to let them know.

Ah I see, I understand now.

Premium users get:

• More regular automatic updates.
  • A golden forum name.  ^_^
  • Forum user title/username changes.
  • Larger avatar filesizes.
  • More trophies in your trophy cabinet.
  • No ads.
  • Access to the Premiums-only area of the forums.
  • Right to use the special, extended beta trophy card.
  • Ability to report cheaters.
  • Increased number of images you can put in signatures. (thanks PleaseHoldOn).
  • Ability to rename your own threads and option to lock your own topic via "Topic Moderation" on the top right corner.

Thought those last 5 points were missing from the benefits, but you might want to rephrase them better, Sly.

EDIT: added more stuff.

Edited by TheYuriG

I've also noticed going premium gives you the ability to have a few more images in your signature (I think regular is 2 images).  Now I can surround my trophy card in Buffalo Sabres logo's like I always wanted to!

That's pretty cheap honestly. Seems like a really good idea, I'm all for it. Expect my name to be gold tonight. :)

Just joined the premium club. Lifelong is a steal...going to be here for a while anyways.

I have to say that it is a cool deal, well done Sly. I have one question :

- Have you planned to add more options in the future ?

Kanra

Great price for lifetime, I upgraded now.

Welcome to the club! :awesome:

I'm finally going to cough up and buy lifetime soon, I know I've said this before but I will this time especially since I've begun using the forums much more. PSNProfiles better not shut down within a year or two within me buying this lol xD

Keep up the good work Sly and the rest of the team.

I don't regret buying a lifetime membership at all, this is the best site when it comes to tracking and comparing trophies and I hope that my $10 helped support or make it better in some way

Will be purchasing the lifetime option once I get my paypal up and running in a few days!

Just bought premium lifetime :) Where can I get extended version of trophy card?

I love this website, I visit nearly every day and I've been able to complete games I never thought possible due to help from other people on here. I'm proud to be a life time member.

MattyH16.png

I love this website, I visit nearly every day and I've been able to complete games I never thought possible due to help from other people on here. I'm proud to be a life time member.

MattyH16.png

Indeed, the people here are awesome, very friendly and supportive. I will keep supporting this website for good. (PSNP Addict for sure) lol

I will sound weird but I don't want lifetime reason being is

I actually like the idea of supporting the website each year not because I like paying money but because I want to make a longer contribution then pay once ~

So I take it that to have our trophies updated you have to pay now? Because I just noticed yesterday that my profile isn't automatically updating every 24 hours, now it just says updated 1 day ago.

So I take it that to have our trophies updated you have to pay now? Because I just noticed yesterday that my profile isn't automatically updating every 24 hours, now it just says updated 1 day ago.

Nah, it still updates you automatically every day :) It's just that after a while if you don't update your profile manually then the site will stop updating automatically because it thinks the account isn't active.

I updated your profile manually just now, now it says it will update again in 24 hours.

Edited by BlindMango

Nah, it still updates you automatically every day :) It's just that after a while if you don't update your profile manually then the site will stop updating automatically because it thinks the account isn't active.

I updated your profile manually just now, now it says it will update again in 24 hours.

Thanks.

Is there some kind of prerequisite I have to fulfill before I can change my forum title? I've had premium for several months now, and the option to change my title still doesn't appear in the settings.

Is there some kind of prerequisite I have to fulfill before I can change my forum title? I've had premium for several months now, and the option to change my title still doesn't appear in the settings.

Go to My Settings and then scroll down you will see Member Title, next to it just fill in the box changing Premium Member.