Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm finally going to cough up and buy lifetime soon, I know I've said this before but I will this time especially since I've begun using the forums much more. PSNProfiles better not shut down within a year or two within me buying this lol xD

Keep up the good work Sly and the rest of the team.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love this website, I visit nearly every day and I've been able to complete games I never thought possible due to help from other people on here. I'm proud to be a life time member.

MattyH16.png

Indeed, the people here are awesome, very friendly and supportive. I will keep supporting this website for good. (PSNP Addict for sure) lol

So I take it that to have our trophies updated you have to pay now? Because I just noticed yesterday that my profile isn't automatically updating every 24 hours, now it just says updated 1 day ago.

Nah, it still updates you automatically every day :) It's just that after a while if you don't update your profile manually then the site will stop updating automatically because it thinks the account isn't active.

I updated your profile manually just now, now it says it will update again in 24 hours.

Edited by BlindMango

Nah, it still updates you automatically every day :) It's just that after a while if you don't update your profile manually then the site will stop updating automatically because it thinks the account isn't active.

I updated your profile manually just now, now it says it will update again in 24 hours.

Thanks.

Is there some kind of prerequisite I have to fulfill before I can change my forum title? I've had premium for several months now, and the option to change my title still doesn't appear in the settings.

Go to My Settings and then scroll down you will see Member Title, next to it just fill in the box changing Premium Member.

Go to My Settings and then scroll down you will see Member Title, next to it just fill in the box changing Premium Member.

Is there some kind of prerequisite I have to fulfill before I can change my forum title? I've had premium for several months now, and the option to change my title still doesn't appear in the settings.

Yes there's a prerequisite, have at least 50 posts to be able to change your member title, then just do what Raccoon said.

Edited by PedrOYX

Yes there's a prerequisite, have at least 50 posts to be able to change your member title, then just do what Raccoon said.

Thanks dudes. I've been thinking my premium account was glitched the whole time. Should have that many posts in no time now that I'm posting more often.