error loading game

XxManyGxX

good every time I try this mission Arms Shortage , the term and keep starting but I get error loading someone else happens , poque already started the game 3 times from the beginning

What does the error message says? have you tried uninstalling and then downloading the game again?

What does the error message says? have you tried uninstalling and then downloading the game again?

have you tried uninstalling and then downloading the game again? I have done several times,and tells me loading check error loading the memory card

have you tried uninstalling and then downloading the game again? I have done several times,and tells me loading check error loading the memory card

And have you tried deleting the save files too? if not then delete the save files from the game, then delete the game itself and then download and install it again.

And have you tried deleting the save files too? if not then delete the save files from the game, then delete the game itself and then download and install it again.

you mean you delete also my saved game, and then start the game again or I reload that game that I have stored on a flash drive that they no longer do and had to start the partidad from the start three times

you mean you delete also my saved game, and then start the game again or I reload that game that I have stored on a flash drive that they no longer do and had to start the partidad from the start three times

The PS2 saves are stored on the PS4 hard drive, you need to delete them first and then delete the game. If you only delete the game it will not delete the save files. And then play the game normally without using any flash drive.

Edited by Finozzi1696

The PS2 saves are stored on the PS4 hard drive, you need to delete them first and then delete the game. If you only delete the game it will not delete the save files. And then play the game normally without using any flash drive.

the problem is that if the delete my departure would have to start again the game or could use that I have stored in my pendrive, poque start the game again for the fourth time

The amazing thing is that I keep the game and I give good cargo load and the problem comes when you close the game when I restart already starting to corrupted

Edited by XxManyGxX

You're better off deleting everything and starting from scratch, than waste a couple of hours "trying" to fix it.

Just delete it all fam. This game is pretty short anyway if you take it seriously and do the content. (From my PS2 days, I recall at best it's about 8-10 hours? Maybe more if you try to get the packages legit with no guide).

You're better off deleting everything and starting from scratch, than waste a couple of hours "trying" to fix it.

Just delete it all fam. This game is pretty short anyway if you take it seriously and do the content. (From my PS2 days, I recall at best it's about 8-10 hours? Maybe more if you try to get the packages legit with no guide).

if the problem is not that already started zero 3 times and followed corruptly, it auqne not care even corruptly heading remove the platinum