Wise Words

Connie

Gonna be a thread of wise words and speeches really, you can contribute if you'd like, give advice on any subject you like or even ask for advice. :)

"It may hurt, but it's not the end of the world. Maybe she's not the one for you, don't go on in life believing she is. Every wrong girl leads you closer to the right one. Every no leads you that much closer to a yes."

~ Quote about being "friendzoned"

Couldn't find the Say something on your mind thread, so I'll just post here. It's "Wise words" I guess but also my day...

Sitting here on this chair, in front of my desktop monitor and sipping a cup of a magnificent Tea, I look back on people's reactions towards me. I know not everyone will like me but I know it's not because I'm an asshole, I think I'm cooler, or some stupid ass excuse... I'm a chill guy and easy to talk to but what I don't understand is how you can be an utter piece of sh!t to someone? Ugh... Whatever, this probably doesn't make any sense.

Here's something off the top of my head:

"You've to hold the line; The line of life, death, friendship, love, happiness, and hope. And if they line was ever broken or crossed, then make them know who they had to get past."

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

-George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit.

-Vince Lombardi

US football coach (1913 - 1970)

Never judge a book by its movie.

-J.W. Eagan

"When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV."

-MIKE DAMONE (Robert Romanus) in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

• Like 2

"When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV."

-MIKE DAMONE (Robert Romanus) in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Even though the song that play in the car was 'Kashmir' from side 2 of Physical Graffiti. Could have been a movie mistake or maybe it was intentional since the little guy didn't get any. :hmm: