ANyone getting a running bug like this?

Do you run with R2? I had a similar issue with Assassin's Creed and turns out my R2 was broken and not registering the full input.

I don't think it would be a trigger based on how running works in this game.  It *could* be a problem with the analog stick, but I'm assuming that isn't the problem because it would be present in other games.

here are a few videos.  faith runs fine , full sprint. then suddenly hits like invisible walls that bring her to a dead stop or a walking pace.  anyone else experience this? 

In the second video, it's pretty clear that the loss of momentum happens at the small step up.  Is this what's happening to you or is it more like the first video? I haven't experienced this myself and I don't know of a fix, but I can at least make sense of the second video.  The first one, I have no idea what's causing her to stop.

i found out hte issue randomly, and it was quite stupid.    i noticed selecting replayable missions, when scrolling up with the stick, it was clicking in different intervals, compared to a consistent interval when scrolling down with the stick.  i then got my borthers controller and used it and everythign was fine.  turns out for whatever reason this is the only game that doesnt agree w/ my mildly worn left stick? i was shocked, as no other game the character movement is affected by this except mirrors edge. 

• 4 months later...