Skyrim: The Definitive Edition listed by retailer

Azaan60

I know I'm not gonna be able to talk myself out of getting it but a remaster not being in the £20-30 range is hard to justify buying. I concur with with skyesunholy, Oblivion I'd have been there day 1 regardless of price

Edited by Cleggworth

Skyrim is great and all (it's literally my second favourite game), but I would highly prefer Oblivion being remastered for current gen. With that being said, I'd still definitely pick this up sometime

Yes and yes, this time with trophies.

It better has mods like Fallout 4 and other open world games that come to PS4. Also I hope they'll remove those 10mins loading screens, improve graphics to it's best on PC and fix the fighting and movement system. Overall I hope it will get remastered, not re-copied.

Create Nord, find bow, press L3 to sneak, win. Seriously, I used to find the combat quite boring, but after I started playing as an archer the game never got boring. If they're able to create a better looking version without the lagging and freezing issues, then all I can say is: take my money, plz.

I think it would be better if they remaster oblivion as that game was more hard and better to me, yes skyrim is better looking and all but oblivion's dlc was way better, you could make a character the way a dnd game would be played and yeah it's better to me, but I think skyrim is a good game don't go hatting on me for that.