Battlefield or Call of Duty. What will you be preordering

DF007gamer

To be honest with you I have already preorder both Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. If you a Call of Duty fan will you still be getting COD or will you change to BF. Which one will you be preordering? 

DF007gamer.png

Edited by DF007gamer

I will most likely end up pre-ordering Battlefield. That announcement trailer looked sick and I always really enjoyed the Battlefield games (even Hardline ;))

Can't wait to see what BF is showing at E3 this weekend. Hope some awesome gameplay

Pre-ordering is dumb. But I'm definitely interested in picking up Battlefield when it comes out

Totally agree with you. My last preorder was Mad Max and played 30 mins of it. Took out the disc and sold it the next day. I said i would never preorder again but I can't help myself with BF and COD. 

Cod and only for the COD 4 remake with trophies, I am one of those that plays cod almost every night. I get to beta test battlefield 1 on the xb1 through EA access, depends on how good that turns out, I would always rather have the disc version though.

I like collector's edition statues, and i'm really loving the BF1 statue. However, nothing i've seen indicates the CE comes with the season pass. I'll be damned if i drop $200 on a CE and they expect me to drop another $60 for future DLC. I'll skip both, but may get BF1 when the complete edition comes out

• Like 1

None. I feel pre-ordering is silly for just about any game.

Agreed.  Pre-ordering is just paying top dollar for the privilege of being a glorified beta tester.  I'd rather work on my backlog and buy games once they're under $20, which happens in just a few months after release these days.

• Like 1

I'll "Pre-Order" like the week before it comes out, at Best Buy to get the $10 Rewards Certificate. But as with all pre-orders you can always get your money back if you cancel before the release date, so I've never really gotten why it matters so much. Based on what I've seen I'm excited about Battlefield 1, I'll probably buy and keep that, I still have BF4. When it comes to Infinite Warfare, I will absolutely buy that for Modern Warfare: Remastered, and I will give Infinite Warfare a chance, if the campaign is any good I might go for the platinum before I sell it, but just like Advanced Warfare, I don't really like all the jumping around in Call of Duty, especially not in Multiplayer, so I don't have high hopes.

• Like 1

I'll "Pre-Order" like the week before it comes out, at Best Buy to get the $10 Rewards Certificate. But as with all pre-orders you can always get your money back if you cancel before the release date, so I've never really gotten why it matters so much. Based on what I've seen I'm excited about Battlefield 1, I'll probably buy and keep that, I still have BF4. When it comes to Infinite Warfare, I will absolutely buy that for Modern Warfare: Remastered, and I will give Infinite Warfare a chance, if the campaign is any good I might go for the platinum before I sell it, but just like Advanced Warfare, I don't really like all the jumping around in Call of Duty, especially not in Multiplayer, so I don't have high hopes.

Going to do the same thing with Infinite Warfare and sell it if its not good and keep MW remastered. Infinite Warfare could surprise us. 

I like collector's edition statues, and i'm really loving the BF1 statue. However, nothing i've seen indicates the CE comes with the season pass. I'll be damned if i drop $200 on a CE and they expect me to drop another $60 for future DLC. I'll skip both, but may get BF1 when the complete edition comes out

I read BF will have some micro and macro transactions but then again so do other AAA titles 

I'll be getting both, Battlefield 1 looks like a lot of fun and I'm only planning on preordering Call of Duty Infinite Warfare because I want that Cod 4 remaster. Now that's going to be a good time.

That's the thing about COD and why I'm getting it for the Remastered MW. I like playing futuristic games but just not in a COD Infinite Warfare type game. Can't imagine how the multiplayer is going to be with grappling hooks and floating around mechanics 

DF007gamer.png

I'll get Infinite Warfare because of the MW Remaster a month early on PS4.

But I'll give IW a try.. It can't be that bad.

As for Battlefield 1, I'll play the beta.

However, I always get the BF games when the 'Complete' or 'Premium' edition comes out with all the DLC,

and of course, all the bugs of the release year are properly adressed. (Remember BF4 xD )

• Like 3

I'll get Infinite Warfare because of the MW Remaster a month early on PS4.

But I'll give IW a try.. It can't be that bad.

As for Battlefield 1, I'll play the beta.

However, I always get the BF games when the 'Complete' or 'Premium' edition comes out with all the DLC,

and of course, all the bugs of the release year are properly adressed. (Remember BF4 xD )

HAHAHA the bugs...don't remind me. :lol:  :facepalm:  and yes Infinite Warfare could prove many wrong and hoping that it will. Problem is going to get to manage my time with BF...COD....MAFIA 3....FIFA 17. 

All Infinite Warfare footage so far has looked awful. Infinity Ward have fallen a long, long way from their CoD2 days. 

I'm more inclined towards BF1 this year, WWI hasn't been done for a while, and, graphically, it looks amazing so far. Not fully sold on BF gameplay though, never truly have been, but I think it can be fun for a while.

Certainly neither of them deserve pre-ordering, though.

• Like 1

I'll be getting both as both games look sick, but I won't be pre-ordering as I hate pre-ordering games.

I too don't normally preorder as my last preorder was Mad Max and that was not worth the money. But I might cancel the COD preorder after the gameplay doesn't look good at all. Will get it at a cheaper price down the line