Battlefield or Call of Duty. What will you be preordering

DF007gamer

i have like 18 preorders right now. but i chose to preorder CoD over battlefield again, idk why. just a choice. i like CoD more. plus MW Remaster. i also preordered Titanfall 2 over Battlefield 1. 

If the COD had no MW remastered would you still preorder Infinite Warfare

If the COD had no MW remastered would you still preorder Infinite Warfare

yep. i have no issue with it. a shooter game is still a shooter game. im not a whiny fan living in the past games. welcome the new era yknow? cant keep copying and pasting every installment. thats my opinion on it, though i will say the space parts in CoD games are rather dumb. But other than that its whatever. and yes MW Remaster did have an influence on preordering as well.

I think for the online community that most will buy both, I'm back to ghosts after master prestige on blops 3. Cod is basic but I have allot of fun playing it and am looking forward to Cod 4 hack free. I would not normally pre order anything, it's like paying for air.

• Like 1

I think for the online community that most will buy both, I'm back to ghosts after master prestige on blops 3. Cod is basic but I have allot of fun playing it and am looking forward to Cod 4 hack free. I would not normally pre order anything, it's like paying for air.

You're right the community will play both. Some will preorder one and wait for the other to go on sale. I thought BO3 was going to be a let down after seeing demo footage of players jumping in the air and wall running......well a few months later I'm on Prestige 8. So COD IW could prove me wrong yet again. Still going to preorder it even it has bad publicity 

DF007gamer.png

You basically get 2 CoD games for one overpriced one.

I've been toying with the thought of getting CoD, but Infinite Warfare doesn't look that good to me. However, I've enjoyed the Infinity Ward's games more than the Black Ops games so I'll probably give it a shot and then go and complain on the internet when I don't like it as everybody else.

• Like 1

I'll probably give it a shot and then go and complain on the internet when I don't like it as everybody else.

thats so typical of us gamers. COMPLAIN  :lol:  :lol:  :facepalm: . but it's a chance we take preordering games.

DF007gamer.png

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

thats so typical of us gamers. COMPLAIN  :lol:  :lol:  :facepalm: . but it's a chance we take preordering games.

Yeah, but I feel like everybody on the internet does that and not just gamers :lol:

You said you preordered CoD. Which edition did you get and what pre-order bonuses does it inlcude?

Neither, seeing as though I don't own a current gen console. If I had to pick though, it would be Battlefield 1. The WWI setting is more captivating to me then another sci-fi / future soldier shooter. Although I have to say it seems that Infinity Ward is doing their best to breathe some new life into a aging and stagnant franchise. 

Edited by xoxoagent
  • Like 1

They are also adding cod 4 to see what portion of the community want the "aging and stagnant" game back. I bet the servers will be full from Day 1 for Modern Warfare, I'm yet to meet anyone excited about IW. I guess it does come at a cost but at least we have the choice this year. Battlefield is more for people with enough time on their hands, with that sad I'm not one of those people but have enjoyed battlefield since bad company. Getting back to an actual war or a suggested war (Modern warfare) that just needs a little bit of imagination is what so many want. It looks like Battlefield will deliver and I can't wait to play the beta on EA access.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably going to end up Pre-Ordering Infinite Warfare because I highly doubt its going to be as bad as people are already making it out to be and at the end of the day im a COD guy. And I never played cod 4 in its prime so im probably going to but the legacy edition while im at it.  Battlefield as a series was never able to keep my attention after Bad Company 2.