LEGO Dinensions 2 E3 trailer - all new IP's and mini figs!

DJROE95

Below is the trailer for the second set of LEGO Dinensions figures and levels. They will release the first wave on 30th September ... Feast your eyes on the trailer below.

EDIT: Taken from Pstrophies - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-19301-LEGO-Dimensions-Expansion-Trailer-Has-Dropped--With-16-New-Universes.html

TTGames and Warner Bros. will be adding 16 more universes to the game, from a whole array of fresh IP properties. A press release confirms the following licenses will be included in the new 'season':

Gremlins

Ghostbusters (2016)

The A-Team

LEGO City Undercover

Harry Potter

Teen Titans Go!

Sonic The Hedgehog

E.T - The Extra Terrestrial

Beetlejuice

The Powerpuff Girls

Knight Rider

Adventure Time

Mission: Impossible

The Goonies

Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them

The LEGO Batman Movie

I for one can't wait to get a hold of all these new figures and experience that LEGO humor in more well loved universes :)

So what do you guys think? Will you be picking any sets up? Are you pleased with the new IP's?

Edited by DJROE95

Below is the trailer for the second set of LEGO Dinensions figures and levels. They will release the first wave on 30th September ... Feast your eyes on the trailer below.

I for one can't wait to get a hold of all these new figures and experience that LEGO humor in more well loved universes :)

So what do you guys think? Will you be picking any sets up? Are you pleased with the new IP's?

No. No. Its a money pit.

Here are my feelings on all these franchises being added.

Gremlins-could be interesting
Ghostbusters (2016)-Pass
The A-Team-Pass
LEGO City Undercover-not sure as I have no exposure to this
Harry Potter-I'm in for this one
Teen Titans Go!-once again, not to exposed to this
Sonic The Hedgehog-I hope this is great, because I want a lego Sonic and Tails
E.T - The Extra Terrestrial-will probably get this
Beetlejuice-want to know if it based on Movie or the Cartoon
The Powerpuff Girls-maybe
Knight Rider-pass
Adventure Time-not a fan, so probably not
Mission: Impossible-meh
The Goonies-I want a lego Sloth, and I never knew I needed it
Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them-waiting on the movie to see how I feel about it
The LEGO Batman Movie-I don't know what characters they will add since most I wanted are already in the original

• Like 1

Might have to wait a few years for this one, I got the first one last year as a gift. I am already collecting Skylanders and it will be about $600 to collect all of Imaginators. I really want to play Powerpuff girls though! I still need to do all the DLCs for the first one too! Why can't money grow on trees!

Edit: Watched the trailer, I want Adventure Time!

Edited by NerdRage04

Zero interest in this game and it's sets, but I'm impressed how they're not just making a whole new game to sell for $100 and just patching the old one to support the new stuff. Of course that's probably because parents would rage at how they need to pay another $100 on top of all the money they'll have to spend on the new sets (since it was way more expensive than Skylanders and Infinity).

Zero interest in this game and it's sets, but I'm impressed how they're not just making a whole new game to sell for $100 and just patching the old one to support the new stuff. Of course that's probably because parents would rage at how they need to pay another $100 on top of all the money they'll have to spend on the new sets (since it was way more expensive than Skylanders and Infinity).

The most expensive purchase is going to be the "Story Pack" $50. It comes wit the new Ghost Busters and I would assume a few other levels? Otherwise the Level Packs are all still going to be $30, which I guess isn't too bad because the Skylander level packs are about $25. You just have to pay that extra $5 LEGO fee.

I will get the Sonic and Mission Impossible level packs for sure.

I've got a big LEGO collection, mostly Star Wars but also some other stuff. Got a whole street with buildings etc where I've got characters like Jack Sparrow walking around, I'm adding stuff from Dimensions as I go along.

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered myself Lego Dimensions from Amazon for £50.00. Looked around and seemed to be the best price.

Looking forward to playing the Portal and Simpsons level packs as well.

Out of the E3 Trailer, I am excited for Harry Potter and Sonic. 

• 2 months later...