Any Missable Trophies?

Hey guys/gals I'm about to start this game up and wanted to know if there are any missable trophies and how to keep an eye out for them if there are any? I read that they all come through story progression elsewhere but notice that some have the trophy for completing the game but are still missing some trophies?

Many thanks in advance,

DJ

You can skip the puzzless. Some trophies are tied to them, so if you skip these specific puzzles, you will not get the trophy tied to that specific puzzle/game. 

If you don't skip any of these, your platinum trophy will pop after you have completed the game.

• 2 weeks later...

You can skip the puzzless. Some trophies are tied to them, so if you skip these specific puzzles, you will not get the trophy tied to that specific puzzle/game. 

If you don't skip any of these, your platinum trophy will pop after you have completed the game.

So I ve just to play the game without skipping any puzzles and I got the plat automatically?

So I ve just to play the game without skipping any puzzles and I got the plat automatically?

Yep!

But you have to play the cases till the end. Sometimes you can end a case very early. That way you will not be able to do some sections required for some trophies (like Phantasmagorical Journey).

I'd say the only one its possible to miss is "Lawn Bowls Champion" since you can fail that and carry on the case. Its easy to redo if needed though, since its right at the start of the case and if it looks like you are going to lose by the third round you can back out by pressing O and retry till you win.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 27-12-2016 at 9:22 AM, ALLSTAR_1980 said:

i forgot to intervene while interrogating tom in the beginning of case one. will i be able to finish the case without problems? will this affect any trophies? :(

All trophies are story related as long as you don't skip anything. As long as you are progres in the story you won't lock yourself out of any trophies. So yes, you will be able to finish the case without a problem. 

Edited by Calhoun_84

• 4 weeks later...
On 23.1.2017 at 7:24 PM, Calhoun_84 said:

All trophies are story related as long as you don't skip anything. As long as you are progres in the story you won't lock yourself out of any trophies. So yes, you will be able to finish the case without a problem. 

I got the platinum a while ago, but nevertheless thanks for your answer! :-) I guess this might help others too!

• Like 1