Memories of Kent

X_senka_X

Hi, i already finished all endings with all characters but for some reason this trophy doesn't unlock. I got all the other memory trophies. Did i miss something or is this a glitch/bug? Does someone else have this problem too? Would be realy happy if someone can help me with this issue. Thx

Maybe this will help you !

I got the same problem a long time ago :)

Memories of Kent
Unlocked Memories of Kent   47.80%
Uncommon 40-silver.png
This is awarded for collecting all the CGs under Kent's tab in the album. By the time you finish all the routes for the starting four, you should be able to unlock this but there's one thing you have left to do! Go to the first CG in the third row in the album, the one with him holding your hand, press triangle.png to replay the scene and then press "I think I said too much as well" wherein you'll unlock a bonus variation of the picture. Then this will pop!

• 3 months later...

Memories of Kent

Uncommon 40-silver.png

This is awarded for collecting all the CGs under Kent's tab in the album. By the time you finish all the routes for the starting four, you should be able to unlock this but there's one thing you have left to do! Go to the first CG in the third row in the album, the one with him holding your hand, press triangle.png to replay the scene and then press "I think I said too much as well" wherein you'll unlock a bonus variation of the picture. Then this will pop!

Legend, cheers for this!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Memories of Kent

Uncommon 40-silver.png

Thank you this comment really helped my, I was stuck with the same trophy!!!

sticky_bunny.png

Edited by sticky_bunny