HVT's

DOC_BIZZY

Looking for some people who have completed the HVT's and is willing to upload them so they could help me out. Add me if your ok with this

I got that plat on this game, and earned every star, and got every HVT. Thus, I think I should have what you are looking for. NEAR does not work for me however. I would be more than happy to help you, so how exactly do I load up the HVT's for you?

I got that plat on this game, and earned every star, and got every HVT. Thus, I think I should have what you are looking for. NEAR does not work for me however. I would be more than happy to help you, so how exactly do I load up the HVT's for you?

I believe you have to replay the mission. Once you've completed them at the end your given the option to share through near. This is how it's boosted I believe.

I believe you have to replay the mission. Once you've completed them at the end your given the option to share through near. This is how it's boosted I believe.

I guess I can't help you then because for some reason near just does not work for me...........sorry man. :(

• 6 months later...

Looking for some people who have completed the HVT's and is willing to upload them so they could help me out. Add me if your ok with this

Did you ever get all the HVTs? Cuz if you would share the last 3 with me I'd really appreciate it!

Edited by GHOZTPRIME

• 2 months later...

Hello All :wave:

If anyone wants to help me that would be AWESOME. In return if I can help you boost anything let me know :D

Killcount and I finished ours thanks to this topic at ps3t.org: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/unit-13/149597-hvt-boosting-thread-read-first-post-63.html

rule posted on page 62 and helped us out a lot ^^ I don't know if he's doing it any more, but it's worth checking out :)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Oh wait im sorry im so use to calling him that i mean Zadorvp, sorry!

I knew I should have gone with Pekka here too :P Went with zadorvp here since it's my PSN ID xD

Yeah, Rule was a big help to us ^^ I think bmj14772 from these forums may also have the HVTs based on what I read on a Recent Platinum post some time back. I may be wrong on that though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...