HVT's

DOC_BIZZY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone's still willing and able, I could probably use the last 3(Vampire, Grifter, and Scorpion), as well. Highly doubt, I can 5 star every mission.. Those and that Co-op trophy, with the seemingly dead online community, may end up being my downfall. :(

Edit: Just need Grifter and Scorpion, now; finished with a little over 140 stars.

No longer need this. Got the Plat.

Edited by DamagingRob

• 2 weeks later...

I would also really appreciate someone taking the time to share Grifter and Scorpion with me. PSN name is TacticalChaos15. I'll be happy to pass them forward with Near when I get them. 

EDIT - I have shared Grifter and Scorpion with near. I'm still not sure how near works, but I shared it! I won't have the game on my memory card much longer so if anyone wants to friend me and see if they can pick up the last two HVTs without 5 starring every misson, even though it really isn't that hard, feel free! 

Edited by TacticalChaos15

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unlocking HVT's missions is very easy. In Action and Deadline missions, use Chuckles and try to get your best score doing only headshots.

In Elite missions, use Chuckles or Zeus, if you use Zeus, try to kill all the enemies fast to get Double-Triple Kills.

And in Stealth missions, use Ringo and after you complete all the mission objectives, kill all the enemies with the knife to get more score.

PD: Best player in NA Region.