Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC_BIZZY

HVT's

66 posts in this topic

Hey, is anyone still helping out? I need the last 3 targets. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

PSN ID: Sir_Alecks

Hey! Currently looking for Grifter and vampire,

PSN ID: DJ_Tomato

I will really appreciate! :D

If anyone is kind enough to send me the last 3 HVT it would be very much appreciated. I can help out with a different game to return the favor. Just check my list and see if there is anything I can help with. PSN: Numbi. Thanks in advance.

Would be greatly indebted to someone to help me out with Vampire and Grifter.

PSN: rotoninja

Anyone still need help with this please add me with a note stating it is for Unit 13 and which HVT you need and I will attempt to help out tonight. PSN: DeadChaos

Sorry guys, I forgot Unit 13 was part of my PS+ subscription which I'm longer subscribed too so unable to assist with the HVT's.

If anyone's still willing and able, I could probably use the last 3(Vampire, Grifter, and Scorpion), as well. Highly doubt, I can 5 star every mission.. Those and that Co-op trophy, with the seemingly dead online community, may end up being my downfall. :(

Edit: Just need Grifter and Scorpion, now; finished with a little over 140 stars.

No longer need this. Got the Plat.

Edited by DamagingRob

Someone was nice enough to send me Vampire but I still need Grifter and Scorpion. If anyone can help me out that would be great!

PSN: Numbi

I would also really appreciate someone taking the time to share Grifter and Scorpion with me. PSN name is TacticalChaos15. I'll be happy to pass them forward with Near when I get them. 

EDIT - I have shared Grifter and Scorpion with near. I'm still not sure how near works, but I shared it! I won't have the game on my memory card much longer so if anyone wants to friend me and see if they can pick up the last two HVTs without 5 starring every misson, even though it really isn't that hard, feel free! 

Edited by TacticalChaos15

If anyone is still sending the last HVT could you please send it to me also? PSN: Numbi.

Looking for someone to share the last hvt mission. Thanks!

Looking for someone to share the last hvt mission. Thanks!

Hello. If anyone is still able to share Scorpion, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! 😅

Edited by mking_63
got all the stars! Woo!

Hi, if someone can give me the last mission with Scorpio... thank you in advance !

ID : s-e-l-u-j-999-1

33 minutes ago, s-e-l-u-j-999-1 said:

Hi, if someone can give me the last mission with Scorpio... thank you in advance !

ID : s-e-l-u-j-999-1

Near is closed, which means HVTs can no longer be shared

3 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

Near is closed, which means HVTs can no longer be shared

Oh my bad ! ^^

Unlocking HVT's missions is very easy. In Action and Deadline missions, use Chuckles and try to get your best score doing only headshots.

In Elite missions, use Chuckles or Zeus, if you use Zeus, try to kill all the enemies fast to get Double-Triple Kills.

And in Stealth missions, use Ringo and after you complete all the mission objectives, kill all the enemies with the knife to get more score.

PD: Best player in NA Region.