Let them eat cake

AlbyLayton

This can take weirdly long in sandbox mode. Make sure you're not in colonial times and you have political difficulty cranked to max. Keep demolishing shacks and executing random people to annoy the population. Honestly, it's much more likely you'll get this one naturally while playing the campaign, so going for it before you've beaten the story is probably a waste of time.

I can't get this trophy, I've started a sandbox game and I've made all the things to reduce the endorsement but there isn't any uprising. How I can resolve?

Lower budgets in housing and issue edicts that people don't like, prohibition is a good one as they don't like not being able to drink nor the increased crime as a result. You can also turn off local consumption for any food producing buildings. Hungry = angry

If you don't get it at campaign mode, it's a bitty tricky to do this in sandbox mode:

With unlimited money in the modern era. Don't build anything, just place one aircraft carrier with upgraded attacks and 3 towers in front of the palace. Now do things that make people unhappy, like demolishing their shacks and using the "Martial Law" edict (found in the edicts menu by holding  and pressing ) and eventually rebels will attack your palace.

Make sure 2 factions from 1 faction type hates you.

Example
TYPE: ENVIRONMENT
FACTIONS: Environmentalist & Industrialists

Than u should get uprising instead of rebel attack

Edited by ivangutjahr