Is this lego game full of glitches like game crashing and save data corruption?

zafira1290

So i have this game yet to plat but i was wondering is there still these glitches and save data corruption cause i read one post about this ps3 version of this game and he said having a lot problems with ps3 version of the game? Is there patch which has fixed issues?

I've personally never had any of the LEGO PS3 games have a save corrupt and never been locked away from 100% by anything. What I have experienced is some of the cheats giving bad info due to complications due to other cheats etc etc, but never locked me away from 100%. I have also experienced freezing in one specific game, where I figured out what made the game freeze and avoided that (Star Wars III), in Batman 2 the water froze my game a couple of times. Anyway, the rest has never been a problem for me. Maybe because I got the games late and there was patches out for them.

If you are worried and this game is riddled with save corrupting glitches and freezes etc, then I recommend you just back up your save to USB stick or PS+ cloud once in a while (remember to turn off automatic upload of the save for this game, in case it uploads a bad save and screws you over).

Edited by MMDE

I never had serious issues like data corruption, but this game is buggy as hell. By far the worst that I've played (but I hear Jurassic World gives a solid run for the money). Mine was mostly with getting stuck in levels so I had to start over.

Just make USB back ups of your saves if you're concerned.

• 5 years later...
On 11-6-2016 at 6:05 PM, Condemned09 said:

The only problem i had with lego the hobbit Is the barrel out of bond level, the game always freezes when I'm in that level. Other than that i never experienced any data corruption

What did you do to progress, as I see you have the platinum?

Im stuck 2 hours of game Freezing in this level.