Is the Complete Collection compatible with the PSTV?

Sigma999

I have a PSTV and not the handheld Vita and i want to buy Muramasa Rebirth Complete Colection on EU PStore however it says it's only compatible on the Vita on the PStore which confuses me since the base game and the separated DLCs packs are compatible to PSTV according to the PStore info.

Have anyone tested it and can confirm it works on the PSTV or is sure that the collection can be played on PSTV without problems ?

I'm looking foward to any solid answer on this subject   ^_^

Yeah, googled search..and someone was gloating about how good it was on his HD TV.

So yes..you can play the complete collection. 

Thanks so much :D I'm relieve to know it now as i couldn't get a straight confirmation to that  ^_^

Probably the wrong place to ask but is the pstv worth buying? Tempted to buy a vita but get bored of handheld consoles quite quick, rather play on a TV!

Well it depends ... It has some great Vita games you can play on it but there are some that are uncompatible with the system cause of touchscren controls or gyroscopoic camera of the Vita which you can't use with a DS3 or DS4 controller btw . It's a question of seeing wich games you want to play on it that are compatible or if not consider getting a Vita to play any Vita game on the go but if you want a cheaper alternative and the ability to play on the Tv go for it , PSTV is dirt cheap right now , used ones are like 20 bucks . I got a PSTV first cause i wanted to play Steins;Gate 0 when it came out and didn't want to buy a Vita or PS4 for it since they're kinda expensive now. But i got other Vita games along the way that are said to be really good like Persona 4 Golden and Freedom Wars and rebought Virtue's Last Reward to play again (played on N3DS) . I'm also gonna get some other ones like Muramasa Rebirth , Corpse Party series (PSP ones and the Vita one) , Senran Kagura games (maybe?) , Sword Art Online Lost Song (not sure tho), Killzone Mercenary and some more definitely :)

So it's up to you to decide and see if it's worth getting but for the price you can get one it's almost given so get one , not much to loose there and many good games to get  :D