Are the UGC servers still online?

Osprey271

I've always wanted to play inFamous 2 after completing the first one, but it would really be disappointing if I couldn't get the Platinum because of unobtainable online trophies.

I've been checking online but I haven't found any news regarding this, so I was hoping if you guys who still play the game know anything about it.

it's still online and I don't think it will go offline anytime soon, it's almost looked like a mods for infamous 2.

personally I never liked them at all, felt kinda pointless to me, back then I hated myself when going for the trail blazer trophy where you have to play five UGC missions under the newest filter, some people forget to put check points other forgot to put an end to their missions some missions took ages to beat other decided to make a story but the text takes forever to finish and you can't skip them and other missions are way too complicated and the person who made them didn't put hint on what or where to go.

the big offender here is that the trophy description say just play them, at first I thought that you have to try them then leave and it will still count like in Little Big Planet series but nope! you have to beat them from start to finish.

the online trophies are way too easy to get but those problems back then made the "play 5 UGC missions " sounded like playing 50's UGC missions to me, and don't get me started on how many time my crappy Internet got disconnected that day.

I've always wanted to play inFamous 2 after completing the first one, but it would really be disappointing if I couldn't get the Platinum because of unobtainable online trophies.

I've been checking online but I haven't found any news regarding this, so I was hoping if you guys who still play the game know anything about it.

All you have to do was check here: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/887-inFAMOUS-2/52-Trail-Blazer and see that people are still earning the trophy. Still online.

No more need for speculation or news gathering!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...