do you think season pass dlcs will have trophies?

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully they won't do an asshat thing like Bungie/Activision did with Destiny and not add achievements with the season pass until they notice players are dropping off then add them in the 2nd year content forcing anyone who cares about 100% completion to purchase the expansion while at the same time not giving them any to work towards with the first years dlc.

• Like 1

Hopefully they won't do an asshat thing like Bungie/Activision did with Destiny and not add achievements with the season pass until they notice players are dropping off then add them in the 2nd year content forcing anyone who cares about 100% completion to purchase the expansion while at the same time not giving them any to work towards with the first years dlc.

Oh you know it'll happen. Everyone will have platinum for a couple years, then a DLC pack to gear up to GS 500 will be needed for 5 bronze trophies. The sad thing is... I would play again for those trophies.

I kinda did the same thing for Destiny. I wasn't going to buy the 2nd year DLC but the new trophies, plus my son wanting to buy it, tipped the scale towards Bungie. I finally broke free from 100% it again with 2 trophies left and uninstalled the game due to every decision they made looking like they were trying to screw over there players. In any case, I may actually do the same for The Division if I find trophies are added. I didn't stop playing that game due to the company pissing in my corn flakes, but stopped playing because everyone I played with stopped playing.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/the-division/achievements/

It looks like it adds 5 achievements so it's very likely that it will add the same in trophies.

DLC: UndergroundPrice: Achievements: 5 Points: 150 

1. 10 gp-g.pngAccess the Tactical Operations Center.

2. 25 gp-g.pngComplete each of the 6 different mission objectives in the underground.

3. 50 gp-g.pngReach Underground Rank 40.

4. 40 gp-g.pngIn a group of 4 finish an Operation on Challenge with 5 directives enabled.

5. 25 gp-g.pngRetrieve all 55 Audio Logs and 25 UrbEx Diaries the Underground.