Silent Hill Origins & Silent Hill 4 : The Room PS4 (Request Topic)

TheRavenPS

Hi guys.

I want to see; Silent Hill Origins & Silent Hill 4 : The Room on the PS4 and Trophys(included platinum  trophy).

Oh for a moment I thought this was real :(

Yeah like Atlas said there's already an active thread were you can let people know which PS2 games you want to see on PS4: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

I welcome Silent Hill 4 remaster.

but silent Hill origins? nah... me and my brother played that till grow bored of it so quick, it's kinda dull, short and boring, though we liked it more than shattered memories, origins felt more like some sort of a reboot to the very first silent Hill game.

instead of a stand alone release origins should be released as a bonus in a new silent Hill collection, and of course, we all know what is going on on Konami, they turn silent Hill into a pachinco slot machine, so probably a Remaster for these games ain't gonna happen.

I welcome Silent Hill 4 remaster.

but silent Hill origins? nah... me and my brother played that till grow bored of it so quick, it's kinda dull, short and boring, though we liked it more than shattered memories, origins felt more like some sort of a reboot to the very first silent Hill game.

instead of a stand alone release origins should be released as a bonus in a new silent Hill collection, and of course, we all know what is going on on Konami, they turn silent Hill into a pachinco slot machine, so probably a Remaster for these games ain't gonna happen.

i would prefer having all of them on ps4, including 2, 3, 4, origins and shattered memories, it could be possible now with this ps2 HD emulation on ps4 if sony made a deal with konami, but konami should accept the deal of course. since is an emulation it wouldn't be a remaster, and after the horrible and poorly made silent hill HD collection from last gen i would pretty much prefer having the original ps2 versions being emulated on the ps4.

origins was supposed to be a prequel to the first silent hill, although it had some inconsistencies with the first SH's storyline according to some fans.