Stardew Valley announced for PS4

ShadowStar83x

Bah, I'll have to git gud then if he goes that route. Fortunately none of the other Steam achievements are too difficult.

It definitely won't be easy, but it's just trying over and over until you get it. At least playing that game doesn't move time forward in the game, so you can keep trying as much as you want until you get it. And also maybe using a controller will be easier.

>Vita

>popular game

It's not that popular to be out of Vita's league and we already have similar games like minecraft of terraria on Vita (which are waay more popular)

Maybe the guy who made the game (he's working alone) doesn't have resources or time right now for more than 3 ports. 

I still hope the game will land on Vita someday. Those kind of games are perfect here.

• 4 months later...

Never played it, but as a huge harvest moon fan it looks awesome. I actually hope its such a hit that maybe Natsume will get out of their handheld only phase, though I understand why they're doing it from a business stand point. Of course bringing one to the vita would be a huge leap in the right direction for me.