God of War - E3 2016 Gameplay Trailer

HeySumbode

I wasn't really looking forward to Kratos making a comeback, but this actually looks really promising. If we can go back to the more mature tone of the original game while keeping the game looking as good as it does here this could be something big.

Seams fresh, and that's good, since after GoW2, it always felt like the same for me..

Also, it as someone said, it seams like it's a prologue for the real story, and we probably will play as the kid..

And it's good that we are finely out of the Greek mythology (well, probably there's nothing left to kill there..), and Norse mythology will give a lot of nice people to kill :)

It may be me, but it looks like Kratos is training the boy and the boy will be the new main character. I base this on the two ocasions when experience is gained: tracking and archery both seem to come from the viewpoint of the boy, not Kratos.

this was my first thought as well 

LOTS OF NEWS ABOUT IT!!! :D

• The gameplay is being re-imagined, but the storyline is being continued within Norse Mythology.
  • We play as Kratos for the whole game.
  • The game is set “many years aftr God of War 3
  • It’s a much more intimate and player-controlled experience.
  • The accessibility should be the same as previous game, but the gameplay is totally different.
  • It’s a big game, but it’s not an open world.
  • “More to come” on more characters that will be included in the game.
  • The game will be released “soon,” not this year.
  • Quicktime Events won’t be included in the same way they were in the previous games

I was expecting you to be the creator of the God of War 4 thread. Disapointed Marsipan  :P

But wooooooohoooooo my favourite hack n slash returns :D . I heard the voice actor is different? If it is that's a shame

It looks like it plays a lot different in the combat and this time we can actually move the camera. I hope it still feels like god of war.

Quick-time events changed? nooooo i loved all the quick-time events in god of war. Especially the boss ones.

As long as we find out about the end of 3 i will be happy. Day 1 buy for me and hopefully the collectors edition has a sick statue. He looks funny with a beard xD . 

Kratos already avenged his wife and daughter in III so i'm intrigued as to how they continue the story

• Like 1