Coming to PS4?

The trophy list just showed up for this on PS4. The announcement today said that you would receive The Stick of Truth free with pre order of The Fractured Butt Whole. Could they be re releasing in on PS4?

They said it's coming to PS4 and you posted in the forum section for the PS4 trophy list so....

It'll be interesting to see if it'll be sold separately at some point as at least the physical copies come with a code that expires in March 31, 2017.

Edited by BooneIronshield

Anybody know if you'll be able to buy this by itself before The Fractured But Whole arrives? I look forward to replaying this gem, but I don't think I'm up for pre-ordering the new one just yet. Thanks in advance!

I see people playing this game already, dont know if they are developers or actual gamers.

I see people playing this game already, dont know if they are developers or actual gamers.

Those who pre-order from the PSN Store (only available in the North American one at the moment, I think?) can get their free Stick of Truth download already. Those who pre-ordered the physical version get their codes when the sequel comes out.

Will it still be cut in the UK though??!?

I imported the US version on PS3 but dont really want to have to import the fractured but whole from the US too

The UK version has barely any censorship, you probably shouldn't go to those lengths just to avoid a like 2 little things that they changed.

Those who pre-order from the PSN Store (only available in the North American one at the moment, I think?) can get their free Stick of Truth download already. Those who pre-ordered the physical version get their codes when the sequel comes out.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it on the AUS store yet...

Anyone know if it will be available separately? Want to play this before making a judgement as to whether I want to play the second. 

It doesn't seem like it, which is weird. I would rather get it separately because I want a physical copy of the new one.

• 8 months later...

There is no need to pre-order South Park FBW to get SOT, except you want it retail.

"If you decide to buy South Park: The Fractured But Whole digitally after the release (2017) from either PlayStation Store, Xbox Marketplace, Steam or other eligible PC digital stores*, you will receive South Park The Stick of Truth immediately as download unlock for your platform."

source: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025147