RDR2 possibly showed to press was to close out the show but events in Orlando had it pulled.

Interesting. The FBI did a 10 month investigation on Marteen cause he told co workers he had family connections to al-Qaeda and Hezbollah. But all he had to do is say he said it in anger cause he was teased and discriminated him for being a muslim and the FBI dropped the case. Political Correctness kills.

I'm not following you down that rabbit hole. Only thing I can say about it is that you should take people who say things like this seriously, no matter if they really do have such connections or not. Just the fact that he said this is worrisome. He probably wasn't connected, but that doesn't mean he didn't hear their message. It is pretty clear what his inspirations was.

Nor am I claiming to be. I'm just pointing out that you're guilty of the same behavior you're accusing me of.

No, I'm not guilty of labeling people emotionally charged words that I have no basis for. I didn't label you anything until you proved yourself to do just what the label is used for, so I had basis for it. That's the difference. You're not a victim.

I'm not following you down that rabbit hole. Only thing I can say about it is that you should take people who say things like this seriously, no matter if they really do have such connections or not. Just the fact that he said this is worrisome. He probably wasn't connected, but that doesn't mean he didn't hear their message. It is pretty clear what his inspirations was.

The news I read it from said it was dropped soon after he said it. So yeah its believable in todays PC culture that it was dropped after he complained.

No, I'm not guilty of labeling people emotionally charged words that I have no basis for. I didn't label you anything until you proved yourself to do just what the label is used for, so I had basis for it. That's the difference. You're not a victim.

But no I don't think he was connected. Which actually is much scarier. If one guy homegrown can be inspired, how many from ISIS regions pouring into the West are?

You implied I was whining about unimportant things. Whining and unimportant is subjective. By whose definition? Yours? "Whining" is not an emotionally charged word? And let's not forget that word "fascist" that was thrown about earlier by someone else.

You implied I was whining about unimportant things. Whining and unimportant is subjective. By whose definition? Yours? "Whining" is not an emotionally charged word? And let's not forget that word "fascist" that was thrown about earlier by someone else.

That's right I used the word and it fits. Not to you but what political correctness is.

And they did take what he said seriously, hence the 10 month investigation, because that's probable cause. And they found no evidence to substantiate it, because at that time it was only talk. You can't jail someone on talk. You can establish probable cause. Per our constitution.

The news I read it from said it was dropped soon after he said it. So yeah its believable in todays PC culture that it was dropped after he complained.

...What news?

When did I imply you were whining about unimportant things? Please do point that out.

And they did take what he said seriously, hence the 10 month investigation, because that's probable cause. And they found no evidence to substantiate it, because at that time it was only talk. You can't jail someone on talk. You can establish probable cause. Per our constitution.

...What news?

The AP

...What news?

Really? Was serious enough to investigate for 10 months but once the muslim card was played they dropped it? Coincidence? Maybe but doubtful. Not after 10 months, had to be other factors than just talk.

Why?

Why not? You made a statement that you assert is factual, I'm requesting that you provide proof.

I would but I know how these games work. You provide something and the requester ends up not caring. You want to know, use google. But another interesting part was a Hispanic women stating it was an attack on the Hispanic community. Now if most for the victims were white, would it be politically correct to say it was an attack on the white community? We know how that would be taken.

Yeah, I thought you referred to that, but that's wrong.

1. I didn't say unimportant, I said non-issue. Very different. One acknowledges that it's a problem and doesn't think it is important enough. The other doesn't think it is an issue, not that it is small, but that that it isn't an issue at all.

2. I wasn't necessarily arguing from my position, but rather putting forth the argument made by those whom you talk about. Why? Because you claimed they were:

"people who find out they can't use the word "faggot" to describe anything other than a bundle of twigs, tell a proverbial "dumb blonde" joke, or tell a woman to get back into the kitchen, without rightfully being called out on their BS any more. In other words, a verbal temper tantrum."

Because people speak out against people they feel are whining about non-issues.

The problem here is, how do you get to what you claim?

Edited by MMDE

I would but I know how these games work. You provide something and the requester ends up not caring. You want to know, use google. But another interesting part was a Hispanic women stating it was an attack on the Hispanic community. Now if most for the victims were white, would it be politically correct to say it was an attack on the white community? We know how that would be taken.

No, I'm truly and sincerely interested on where you found this information that the FBI willfully violated federal law in the interest of smoothing over race relations.

So much so that:

Yeah

MMDE, you're absolutely right, I'm a horrible, horrible person, a shitty SJW that only wants to crush people's free speech in the interest of political correctness.

Now, back to you, Mournblade. You have my undivided, sincere attention. Please, indulge me. I confess that I've never learned how to use Google, so you need to bear with me. Show exactly where this says the FBI violated federal law to not hurt someone's feelings?

Yeah, it is totally fine you don't believe anything until you see an official announcement. But what is fake rumors? How are they false?

The leaked map might be fake there is to much water.If that was real then the main protagonist of the story would need to be able to swim or ride boat across the map.The map could be real but most likely fake.A few images that have also been a rumoured to been on the next RDR looks fake because the graphics will mostly change when the fully have Finshed make the game.This is just my opinion.

The leaked map might be fake there is to much water.If that was real then the main protagonist of the story would need to be able to swim or ride boat across the map.The map could be real but most likely fake.A few images that have also been a rumoured to been on the next RDR looks fake because the graphics will mostly change when the fully have Finshed make the game.This is just my opinion.

The leaked map may be fake, or it may be real. Water? What if you could swim this time around, or there is some kind of boat thing? Maybe a big boat with gambling etc on board? Who knows?!

Oh, so it is fake because graphics may change? Sounds like it is a real leak then.

No, I'm truly and sincerely interested on where you found this information that the FBI willfully violated federal law in the interest of smoothing over race relations.

So much so that:

MMDE, you're absolutely right, I'm a horrible, horrible person, a shitty SJW that only wants to crush people's free speech in the interest of political correctness.

Now, back to you, Mournblade. You have my undivided, sincere attention. Please, indulge me. I confess that I've never learned how to use Google, so you need to bear with me. Show exactly where this says the FBI violated federal law to not hurt someone's feelings?

Really? You are shocked that the Federal government would violate laws? Like how it will ignore sanctuary cities but will sue states trying to secure its border. Or will only call hate crimes when its certain races that are the victim?

No, you're not getting sympathy, and you're not a victim. You were calling people racist, sexist and mysagonist etc etc, simply for not agreeing with you, not because you had a basis in calling people that. I called you out on it.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

So much so that:

well yeah you do when you want to ban offensive speech. You really don't have freedom of speech when you don't have the freedom to offend. Now do you? Especially when certain groups are exempt.

Edited by Mournblade05143

In the end guys... Does it really matter? 

Does what matter? If the leak was pulled? IMO, a little bit, both ways. I don't know really. Would have been cool, if it is the case, to see it. We will however see the game soon enough, and the game is going nowhere. :)

*snip*

*Snip*

What are you two talking about haha. Certainly doesn't sound like Red Dead discussion. Maybe better to continue it in a PM perhaps?

I agree. That "leaked" map looks way to colorful. I could make a map myself and say its the new Red Dead map  ;) But i do think we will be able to swim this time.

So much back and forth, and we're still no closer to agreeing on whether "RDR2" is a sequel to Revolver or Redemption. I'm personally hoping for Revolver as I think continuing Redemption's story would undermine the first game's ending.

Edited by godzillaboy100

So much back and forth, and we're still no closer to agreeing on whether "RDR2" is a sequel to Revolver or Redemption. I'm personally hoping for Revolver as I think continuing Redemption's story would undermine the first game's ending.

I'm guessing Revolver since the pulled video supposedly took place in a saloon and that sounds more like in the timeline of John, not his son.