Question about "No One left Behind Trophy"

XN1ghtKing

I saw under the tips section when looking at this trophy it said "WARNING: Once the Omega-4 relay opens up for you, immediately head for the Omega cluster and proceed right through! If you do even only one mission between EDI ridding the Normandy from the Collectors aboard and proceeding through the relay automatically results in a loss of crew members and thus locks out this trophy!"

I completed Project Overlord and then very soon after the Collectors came aboard the Normandy and took out all the crew members besides the members such as Garrus, Morton, Kasumi, etc. My question is, am I still on track to get this trophy? I don't have a backup save to go back and prevent this event from happening either... Please give me some good news haha

If none of your companions have died then you should be sweet
The actual crew don't matter haha they die anyway

But make sure you have ALL of your companions still alive and ALL there loyalties up

Pretty risky not having a back up save haha

but best of luck mate

Hope your enjoying this goddess of a game :D

This Trophy gave me A LOT of stress haha

If none of your companions have died then you should be sweet

The actual crew don't matter haha they die anyway

But make sure you have ALL of your companions still alive and ALL there loyalties up

Pretty risky not having a back up save haha

but best of luck mate

Hope your enjoying this goddess of a game :D

This Trophy gave me A LOT of stress haha

The only person I don't have loyalty with is Jack because I sided with Miranda when the two ladies got in an argument lol. Yeah I started this game actually last June so I'm just not picking it back up and am gonna finish it. Hopefully I get lucky and this trophy is no problem lol but thanks for your input!

This trophy is strictly for the party members. Do a hard save before entering the Omega 4 relay, just in case you happen to lose someone during the mission. With loyalty for everyone except Jack, you should be fine (unless you choose the wrong character for certain parts of the mission). Like I said, have a hard save before the mission and you should be good to go.

• Like 1

If Jack isn't loyal and your paragon or renegade is almost full, go talk to her and you can still gain her loyalty.Than

Shit I didn't even think of that. I just need to get my paragon up a little more then that should work, thanks!

I messed up the chick fight and Jack was mad at me. Even after I maxed Paragon she wouldn't talk to me. No biggie, just max the ship and send people to the right places and it'll be fine. I got it no problem.