ARK

Batman

Gran Turismo Sport

iO Moon

Q.U.B.E.²

Star Wars Battlefront

Thunderbird

XING

... and yes, I'll also try most of those scary experiences.

I am really interested in how it will feel to play all PS4 games via the head set.

I am friends with someone who got to demo the headset back in November 2015 and he will not shut up about it, he keeps saying how amazing it was and how you have to try it for yourself to really understand how it messes with your brain...

Personally I can't wait, and no amount of negativity will defuse that.

• Like 1

i just hope there are many games you still can play while sitting.   i didnt like move because most games where pretty exhousting. 

im looking forward to racer in vr ... or cockpit few of airships :) no man sky , gran turismo . and so on

• Like 1

Psychonauts gameplay video was revealed at E3, I replaced the teaser that was on the list with this.

Didn't realise Ethan Carter is going to be VR, will definitely replay it.

I didn't realise it either. If I had known, I might have waited with playing it until it was in VR so I could be fully awed, but I'll settle for a replay instead. Luckily, there seem to be a couple of other awesome walking fiction games in development, like iO Moon or Adrift.

• Like 1

Thanks for the extensive list! And also thanks for mentioning the first thing you did on the post! I'm personally looking forward to 100ft Robot Golf, Resident Evil 7, Gran Turismo, RIGS, Arkham VR and PS VR Worlds! :D

Also I think that Dreams will have PS VR support at some time although you may want to check.

Edited by olimoo101
  • Like 1

How do you think the VR versions of games that are already out will work. Like for Ethan Carter will the VR version be free if you already own it, or will it be a new purchase

I hope that it will just be a patch but honestly there's no way of knowing this without proof, and might even change depending on the game. "Driveclub VR" was recently rated by ESB, which might mean that it will be a separate title, but it could also be both a separate title and a patch or just DLC for the main game.

With a small game like Ethan Carter, which is already first person only, I'm guessing it will be a patch, or at most paid DLC like it is on Steam.

• 3 weeks later...

I redid the original post with hyperlinks so this page should be much easier to load now. Feel free to tell me if you notice something has been messed up.

Added a gameplay overview for The Assembly. That game is starting to climb higher and higher on my want list.

Added Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings, both are getting a VR version. People who have the original version of either can get the VR upgrade for half the regular price (new game is €19,99 but only the VR upgrade is €9,99). Note: Super Stardust HD (PS3) was the one that you got on PS+, not Ultra (PS4).

The ones I'm interested so far are:

- Albino Lullaby
- The Apollo 11 VR Experience
- Adrift
- The Assembly
- Chernobyl VR Project
- Dead Secret
- The Deep
- The Hum: Abductions
- P.O.L.L.E.N
- Robinson: The Journey
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
- WhiteDay: A Labyrinth Named School
- Paranormal Activity VR
- Visage
- Batman Arkham VR
- Resident Evil 7
- Here They Lie
- Ghost Theory

- The Mars 2030 Experience

- Summer Lessons (doubt it will release here though)

Will have to check all the trailers you posted later to see if anything else interests me.

About VR, I can't wait, already tried a little demo in the samsung VR and it's mind blowing, people that say it's going to fail and that it's just a gimmick have no ideia what they're talking about, it's one of those things you have to try for yourself to know, it's impossible to put into words the experience it is. Haven't pre-order mine yet though, I'm waiting for the bundle with the 2 MOVE+camera to be announced here in the EU.

Edited by Devil_Spooky

I have two chances to play PSVR in the next 2 months.

Next saturday at Hyper Japan Festival and also my local GAME store where I am well in with the manager and he is having a 'closed doors' session in September where staff will be introduced to the device in advance.

I can't wait, so much excitement is coming soon.