Trophy and Game Discussion (Grand Kingdom)

Dead Weight

You know what to do.

I played the PS4 Lite Demo and its gameplay is different from other strategy turn based games I've played. You build a team of character created classes, the map is similar to a board game where you move a piece repping your party and if you hit an enemy piece its battle time. Battles are turn based and happen on a 3 lane map sometimes filled with your units, enemy units, and sometimes obstacles. Unit turns are determined similar to FFX's battle system.

Edited by A-Brawl3r

I've been playing the game for some days and I must say the trophy list doesn't really feel difficult at all and can all be achieved solo, which is great considering the fact that the game relies a lot on its online features.

Now for the 1HP trophy, I wonder if it can be achieved through True Grit or not. Seems like it often leave the character with 2 HP but I've never really paid attention to it yet so not so sure about that.

can all be achieved solo, which is great considering the fact that the game relies a lot on its online features.*

This is the best news I have heard so far for this game. I was worried that the online was going to take over to much of the trophy list.

I've been playing the game for some days and I must say the trophy list doesn't really feel difficult at all and can all be achieved solo, which is great considering the fact that the game relies a lot on its online features.

Now for the 1HP trophy, I wonder if it can be achieved through True Grit or not. Seems like it often leave the character with 2 HP but I've never really paid attention to it yet so not so sure about that.

I just did this by pure chance (Just got the game today ahead of its release Tomorrow (EU)), My fighter was poisoned, got attacked, True grit kicking in, taking him to 2 hp, and then his next turn I took poison damage, which apparently cannot kill you, as it just took me down to 1hp. Finished off the last enemy and the trophy popped.

• Like 2

The 1 HP trophy isn't too bad, if you do the poison trick above, but there's another way to get it. Whenever one of your characters dies in a battle, they will be revived at the end of that battle with 1 HP (they don't regenerate HP). Get into another battle and finish it without healing that one character.

• Like 1

The 1 HP trophy isn't too bad, if you do the poison trick above, but there's another way to get it. Whenever one of your characters dies in a battle, they will be revived at the end of that battle with 1 HP (they don't regenerate HP). Get into another battle and finish it without healing that one character.

plus i'd imagine, like every other roleplaying game I have ever played, there will be enemies/bosses that bring your character down to 1hp. once we have a more thorough guide im sure we'll see all of these tips implemented, but i think yours sounds the easiest.

plus i'd imagine, like every other roleplaying game I have ever played, there will be enemies/bosses that bring your character down to 1hp. once we have a more thorough guide im sure we'll see all of these tips implemented, but i think yours sounds the easiest.

I haven't come across any enemies like those yet. I got the trophy by using "Grit" to gain 1 HP after dying. Easy! :D

By the way, I wrote a review for this if anyone's interested: http://videochums.com/review/grand-kingdom(8.2/10)

Hello All

What does it means ? Field Skills.

Sorry for this question it concerned the trophy Furious success

Thanks for your help.

It's my first game like T-RPG so i am little bit lost lol.

When you press Square to bring up the menu during quests, you see things such as Use Items and Use Skills. These are the Field Skills that's in the trophy description (they cost you TP to use).

How do you get the "A Strong Mercenary Adjust a quest's difficulty before clearing it." Trophy?

Not sure when you exactly unlock the opportunity to do so (either Rank D or whenever your level is 10+, I think), but whenever you go on a Single Quest, there is an option to adjust the difficulty prior to actually starting the quest. What this basically does is allow you to limit the number of turns you have during the quest, in exchange for greater XP, gold and the other currency. You cannot adjust the difficulty of campaign quests, as well as travel ones (where you can freely move around with no restrictions). So basically, just keep playing the game and you'll unlock the ability to adjust difficulty.

• Like 1

Possibly a silly question, but... How does one get the 'Golden Baku' trophy? Is it your typical 'congratulations, you've beaten the game's main story!' trophy, or is it a bit more involved than that?

Edited by Isilith
  • Like 1

Possibly a silly question, but... How does one get the 'Golden Baku' trophy? Is it your typical 'congratulations, you've beaten the game's main story!' trophy, or is it a bit more involved than that?

I have read in gamefaqs that someone got it in his first single mission, so I would assume it's an item you can get in a chest, probably with a lot of luck, seeing the rarity.

after playing DEMO, i had mixed opinion, game itself is okay,

but still it feels like Cheap Rip-off from Grand Knights History.

trophies looks not so bad, with proper guides it could be easy but time-consuming

Edited by nyantzu1986