Trophy Thoughts on Gal Gun Double Peace?

Kishnabe

Will we (people who still don't give up on the vita) be getting a physical release for either console?

I already have the ps4 version ordered, I'll be picking up the vita version if it runs smoothly. Though playable, I've read that the jp vita release suffers with some minor lagging during gun play, and extended loading times. I'll await a reliable review personally. Edited by bmwebster_

Will we (people who still don't give up on the vita) be getting a physical release for either console?

Yeah, VGP for Canada. Amazon.com for USA.

Not sure about Europe...I doubt it would digital there though. They have been getting all the physical ones.

Edited by Kishnabe

Not sure about Europe...I doubt it would digital there though. They have been getting all the physical ones.

Europe also gets a physical Vita-release. Ricedigital will offer the Limited Edition and even Amazon lists the game (at least Amazon Germany).

Europe also gets a physical Vita-release. Ricedigital will offer the Limited Edition and even Amazon lists the game (at least Amazon Germany).

Wasn't Europe actually first with this? =D Like S;G? :D

Wasn't Europe actually first with this? =D Like S;G? :D

May be so. As it's not a game I'm interested in, I barely follow news about it. But as it's published py PQube, I think it's the case that Europe was first with the annoucement and is also first with the release (15th July EU vs. 19th July US).