So where can I buy this separately?

Why not just preorder the new game and get both?

A much better deal. That's what I did. Have played it for a good 6 hours today. Almost beat it i think.

Some people don't want to spend $80 (Canadian) to prepurchase Fractured But Hole just to get Stick of Truth now. I'd rather pay slightly less with a preorder, and pay it when it ships. Of course, doesn't matter that much if someone wants Stick of Truth RIGHT NOW.

in order to play it right now you have to preorder south park and the fractured but whole game from store.ubi.com and you will get an email will code to download game I just got the platinum for stick of truth today

You don't have to buy it from the Ubisoft store. You can buy it from the PSN store and you get The Stick of Truth right away too.

yeah but for people who don't want to preorder digitally or don't like digital, ubistore only one that comes to mind

apparently my buddy tried preordering from amazon and tried gamestop he couldn't get code till release day so only one I think is ubistore for physical psn store for digital

Edited by karlmaly

yeah but for people who don't want to preorder digitally or don't like digital, ubistore only one that comes to mind

apparently my buddy tried preordering from amazon and tried gamestop he couldn't get code till release day so only one I think is ubistore for physical psn store for digital

This is correct as the Ubishop takes your money NOW for this game, so you don't get the stick of truth then cancel the pre-order.

Other online retailers wont charge you until release, thats why they wont give it you until then.

In regards to the original question - you will be able to buy it on the 6th December when the Fractured But Whole is out - as second hand copies of the game obviously wont be able to get the stick of truth for free (as it is a code you get)

This is correct as the Ubishop takes your money NOW for this game, so you don't get the stick of truth then cancel the pre-order.

Other online retailers wont charge you until release, thats why they wont give it you until then.

In regards to the original question - you will be able to buy it on the 6th December when the Fractured But Whole is out - as second hand copies of the game obviously wont be able to get the stick of truth for free (as it is a code you get)

Second hand copies won't get the code, sure, but they also said that this deal will last for all copies sold through March 31st. So it's up for speculation that it might be 3 or 4 months after Fractured But Whole before you'll find them listed separately. 

• 2 months later...