Project Platinum: Yuri

Neku-tan

I don't mind lesbian characters in game and support yuri/yaoi, unlike most of the gaming community. However, I sadly cannot join this thread as all of the games are Japanese and would probably cost me a small fortune to import, even if I did want to master the Japanese language. Good luck to those of you who aren't afraid of gay relationships, though.

• Like 3

However, I sadly cannot join this thread as all of the games are Japanese and would probably cost me a small fortune to import, even if I did want to master the Japanese language.

Not all the games are in Japanese. Nights of Azure also has an English version (if you're fan of the short length easy RPGs you may like this game).

I don't mind lesbian characters in game and support yuri/yaoi, unlike most of the gaming community. However, I sadly cannot join this thread as all of the games are Japanese and would probably cost me a small fortune to import, even if I did want to master the Japanese language. Good luck to those of you who aren't afraid of gay relationships, though.

What if... Neku sends you some NSFW pictures? :awesome:

I may get White Robe Love Addiction down the line because easy VN plat. :P

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :awesome:

Alternatively, I could go back to Madoka.

Should I make a guide? :awesome:

Well, in the future I'll participate with Nights of Azure.

I watched Madoka magicka some months, do not watch to much anime but I loved Madoka, my favorite.

But for what I recall, the anime wasn't Juri. I just saw the typical friends forever stuff. Maybe the manga is more explicit. Hmm, or just this video game is Juri?

But for what I recall, the anime wasn't Juri. I just saw the typical friends forever stuff. Maybe the manga is more explicit. Hmm, or just this video game is Juri?

I had the same feeling after watching anime or reading manga. Although, some people on forums told me that the game is more accurate to this cathegory , so that's why I added it on the list. 

Well, in the future I'll participate with Nights of Azure.

I watched Madoka magicka some months, do not watch to much anime but I loved Madoka, my favorite.

I had the same feeling after watching anime or reading manga. Although, some people on forums told me that the game is more accurate to this cathegory , so that's why I added it on the list. 

Seriously, you guys... how can you not see the purest love between Homu and Madoka...

Not to mention Kyoko x Sayaka.

Seriously, you guys... how can you not see the purest love between Homu and Madoka...

Not to mention Kyoko x Sayaka.

Well, as I said, I just saw the anime, I didn't read the manga nor I've seen the movies.

During my almost four decades I've seen dozens of girls (imo close friends), combing their hair, saying to the other you're beautiful, taking care of uniforms, and I've never thought that because of that they're lesbian.

And no, -considering just the anime- for me Homu and Madoka has a great friendship, not a purest love.

It seems that nowadays you cannot sacrifice your life for a friend but only for a lover.

For what I've read Rebellion movie has some Yuri explicit content.  Anyway, if they're Yuri it's Ok.

But just watching the anime I cannot label it as that.

During my almost four decades I've seen dozens of girls (imo close friends), combing their hair, saying to the other you're beautiful, taking care of uniforms, and I've never thought that because of that they're lesbian.

Actually, I second that. To raise it up to eleven, in my country the standard greeting-goodbye between the girl friends (good to close variety) is kissing on the cheek. It's, like, happens extremely often. And nope, none of them are lesbian.

Edited by NetEntity

Well, as I said, I just saw the anime, I didn't read the manga nor I've seen the movies.

And no, -considering just the anime- for me Homu and Madoka has a great friendship, not a purest love.

It seems that nowadays you cannot sacrifice your life for a friend but only for a lover.

For what I've read Rebellion movie has some Yuri explicit content.  Anyway, if they're Yuri it's Ok.

But just watching the anime I cannot label it as that.

In my years of experiencing fiction, I have learned that it's best to not take real life expectations into the mix. What may be friendly behavior in real life could very well be intended as yuri bait in fiction. :P

In other news, I just ordered Nights of Azure, so that's another game I could use to get into the gold. :P

Also, what's up with the Cross Ange game? What kind of game is it?

Edited by Walter-kun

In my years of experiencing fiction, I have learned that it's best to not take real life expectations into the mix. What may be friendly behavior in real life could very well be intended as yuri bait in fiction. :P

In other news, I just ordered Nights of Azure, so that's another game I could use to get into the gold. :P

Also, what's up with the Cross Ange game? What kind of game is it?

VN where you play as a new female character and can follow along one of the many other female pilots. https://vndb.org/v19100

I suggested it since I don't think there is a Tusk route, so mostly just routes about female relationships.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's so lewd about this pic? Two friends just sleeping together.. I don't know, but this is completely normal to me..

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3i33lv/why_is_holding_hands_lewd/

https://www.tumblr.com/search/hand%20holding%20is%20so%20lewd

http://imgur.com/gallery/XH7SShF

Anime inside joke :awesome:

But the game definitely has some 'more than friends' moments ;) I can't screen since the game does not allow screening, but it definitely belongs to this PP :D

Anime inside joke :awesome:

I have seen a lot of animes, but I can't recall something similar. Is this some kind of parody?

But the game definitely has some 'more than friends' moments ;) I can't screen since the game does not allow screening, but it definitely belongs to this PP :D

I really would like to see it.

Hmm, that's unfortunate, but you can always take a picture from your phone camera ^_^.