Project Platinum: Yuri

Neku-tan

I have seen a lot of animes, but I can't recall something similar. Is this some kind of parody?

It's pretty much this:

Don't try thinking about it =D

tqdHIyf.gif

And... ANIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(Don't mind me, I just hate that word)

Hmm, that's unfortunate, but you can always take a picture from your phone camera ^_^.

Too much work, plus, as you can see, it's not HD pic :awesome:

It's pretty much this:

Don't try thinking about it =D

Still I can't see what they're doing with their fingers :awesome:

OT.

I updated your rank after seeing that you're finally finished Madoka-chan (also it is your first point from my threads ^_^). What are your impressions from this game by the way?

Edited by Neku-tan

Still I can't see what they're doing with their fingers :awesome:

Eccchiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I updated your rank after seeing that you're finally finished Madoka-chan (also it is your first point from my threads ^_^). What are your impressions from this game by the way?

Oho, much quick work :awesome:

Pretty much this :D

1L51254b.png

私の願いは、全てのトロフィーを獲得すること 

全てのトロフィーを獲得した

The wish has been granted!

Aw man, this was fun =D Hearing moe loli Aoi after her stoic roles was a pleasant change =D

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this to all Madoka fans. Not only because it was written by Urobutcher himself, but because the Japanese is VERY simplistic.

Pretty much everyone apart from QB speaks mostly in hiragana and even the kanji is elemental (not to mention all scenes are voiced).

Plat-wise... it's a grind. But nothing compared to JRPGs =D 30-40 hours of moe Madoka and the plat is yours =D

If you are a Madoka fan and you have Vita, don't wait and grant Kyubey's wish to obtain all trophies  :awesome: Too bad I couldn't make ti a milestone :/

QB is still cute  :awesome:

• 2 months later...

I have the platinums in Nights of Azure and Valkyrie Drive. It's too bad that Valkyrie Drive is part of another PP, because this one needs more games.

Also, Rice Digital tweeted this the other day: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/top-10-english-yuri-games/

...and none of them are on Vita :(

• Like 1

I have the platinums in Nights of Azure and Valkyrie Drive. It's too bad that Valkyrie Drive is part of another PP, because this one needs more games.

Also, Rice Digital tweeted this the other day: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/top-10-english-yuri-games/

I feel weird for knowing pretty much all of them :awesome:

...and none of them are on Vita :(

??? Flowers and Nurse Love are.

I meant that they're not on Vita in English. There's an English version of Flowers, but it's only on PC, unfortunately.

Oh, localized versions.

Yea, that's definitely unfortunate. 

But we can't do much about it. Translating VNs is much easier on PC and you don't need to discuss things with Sony (looking at you, MuvLuv)

Translating VNs is much easier on PC and you don't need to discuss things with Sony (looking at you, MuvLuv)

Yeah, it seems like they'll allow just about anything on Steam these days. At least there are more VNs now as a result. Greenlight was a good idea, but it seems they forgot to have some kind of quality control.

I just looked it up, and there's actually a physical release of Flowers for PC (localized version). I'm definitely going to get it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
35 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

Updated.

At first I was surprised that Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 wasn't added, but apparently it's not even out in Japan yet. I have Blue Reflection and Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 pre ordered, and l'll get Nurse Love Addiction when it is on sale (or if it somehow gets a physical release). 

Anyway, it's nice to see the best PP being updated. Or maybe that's the Kiseki one... actually, there's no way I could choose between Kiseki and yuri.

9 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

actually, there's no way I could choose between Kiseki and yuri.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU :awesome: 

10 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

Updated.

Ohooo, Buruu Refurekushon is added. Me gusta :awesome: 

A project platinum for Yuri? Hell yeah! Time to earn those plats that I'm able to. If only Madoka was at least available in English subs. :(

At least Blue Reflection is coming out soon and night of Azure 2 (still need to plat the 1st one)

Edit: question does the special rank with meruru and totori have to be the PS3 or Vita versions? I have them completed on PS3

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

19 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

At first I was surprised that Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 wasn't added, but apparently it's not even out in Japan yet.

Anyway, it's nice to see the best PP being updated. Or maybe that's the Kiseki one... actually, there's no way I could choose between Kiseki and yuri.

Most likely. From what I read the game will be released on August 31 in Japan so we'll learn about trophies in few days (hope there won't be any delays, though).

Haha I'm not sure about this, but I'm glad that you like it ^_^.

9 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Edit: question does the special rank with meruru and totori have to be the PS3 or Vita versions? I have them completed on PS3

Either vita or ps3 version is fine.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Madoka uses very simple Japanese.

Looks like we need a teacher here :awesome:.

• Like 1

Since you're updating the thread, I might as well update my status.

I have 4 plats now:

Flowers

Flowers Summer

White Robe Love Addiction

Yoru no Nai Kuni

I'm very slowly working on Blue Reflection (only on chapter 5), if only the game wasn't so repetitive. 

I have Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 preordered in both NA and JP, so I'll probably get it by early September (whether I have time to play it is another story altogether)

(I have no idea when I'll touch Madoka or Cross Ange again, but we'll see)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me under "First Contact" with one Platinum:  Nights of Azure.

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me under "First Contact" with one Platinum:  Nights of Azure.

• Like 1

I just platinumed Nurse Love Addiction last night, so I'm back to the "Friendship" rank again. Actually, I don't think I was ever demoted in the first place, lol.

I'd highly recommend Nurse Love Addiction to anyone that likes yuri. Just know that it's not all smiles and sunshine, especially some of the bad endings... Nao's good ending was by far my favorite; I took a ton of screenshots which I'll post for people who don't care about spoilers.

Spoiler

OUnid1C.jpg

giUHAIc.jpg

aorPNm8.jpg

KvnGObk.jpg

PYT1aS6.jpg

HEFtwyD.jpg

yzVlbT0.jpg

ErRiyLU.jpg

UOUyTdo.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just platinumed Blue Reflection earlier. My rank is still the same, but I wanted to share my experience with the game and some screenshots. 

Blue Reflection is one of those games where I only needed to read a sentence (or less) of its description before being completely convinced to buy it. Just knowing it was a Gust RPG was enough for me. Anyway, it's not all that long (took me 45 hours to get the platinum) nor is it difficult. In fact, I'd say it was easy. There are only three difficulties (easy, medium, and hard) and I had it on hard most of the time. Regular encounters become easier later on, mostly because you have access to better skills. The bosses can be hard, but once you can use the third level of overdrive, they're fucked. It takes a while to get the ether gauge high enough, but having a character take four turns in a row is as OP as it sounds.

Screenshots (none of these have spoilers, mostly just me complaining about typos and inconsistencies):

Spoiler

mKzsv5w.jpg

mmiHUId.jpg

hrE58Lm.jpg

"bautiful"

5yBeEzb.jpg

"Raimu"... Couldn't they at least try to be consistent?

80Lpq2Z.jpg

No typos here, but "Cyunt"...no comment. I'm kind of surprised that the localization didn't change this, lol.

3Sf5aYQ.jpg

Randomly including "chan" in the subs after leaving it out the other 100 times...

wXLYb7z.jpg

Now they're leaving "senpai" in the localization after changing it to something else every other time...  

Edited by Cave_Johnson_
  • Like 1