Project Platinum: Yuri

Neku-tan

On 10.10.2017 at 8:57 PM, dermarx said:

I'd like to join. Finished Blue Reflection.

On 10.10.2017 at 11:25 PM, AlchemistWer said:

wow, I would like to join, I finished Blue reflection too. 1f605.png

Added.

@AlchemistWer

You really need to get back to Omega Quintet because it ruins your completion. Or.. maybe you just don't like idols? :awesome:

Edited by Neku-tan

Omega Quintet's list is ridiculous. I got 55% and that's listed as an A. Althoug Star Ocean is 43% and is also an A. I'm annoying by how low my % on both is but happy that they at least don't ruin my S/A on everything. 

oh and you can add me for BR if you want

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Muur1993 said:

Omega Quintet's list is ridiculous. I got 55% and that's listed as an A. Althoug Star Ocean is 43% and is also an A. I'm annoying by how low my % on both is but happy that they at least don't ruin my S/A on everything. 

oh and you can add me for BR if you want

Much people had hard time with SO 5 because they consider a bad game ? but actually is easier than SO 3 and of course SO 4

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Much people had hard time with SO 5 because they consider a bad game 1f605.png but actually is easier than SO 3 and of course SO 4

In terms of trophies - 5 is a bigger grind. You can get all endings at once on 4 but on 5 it's one at a time and it took me like 6 hours for each ending due to affection changing. I earned that A, lol. Dissapointed I couldn't at least get to 50%, though

anyway which of the games in this are easy plats/actually available in English? I noticed the Madoka game then noped cuz Japanese. 

48 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

anyway which of the games in this are easy plats/actually available in English? I noticed the Madoka game then noped cuz Japanese. 

Currently 3, soon to be 4.

Yoru no Nai Kuni (Nights of Azure)

Nurse Love Addiction

Blue Reflection (of course)

The localized version of Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 releases later this month, bringing the count to 4.

It's also worth noting that the first Flowers game was localized, but it is on PC only. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just platinumed Nights of Azure 2, and... damn, it looks like I'm stuck at the silver rank indefinitely. I'm not opposed to importing, but Flowers is expensive. Well, that and I'd only be able to understand a fraction of it anyway. As for Cross Ange, I don't think I could be any less interested if I tried.

Also, I didn't take many screenshots, and this was the only one I thought was worth keeping:

Spoiler

sBkmYxN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@Neku-tan 

With the Baka Hentai PP now closed (it's been inactive for a long time now) I think you can add Valkyrie Drive. The fourth Flowers game already came out, so you should add that as well. If you need help with anything relating to this PP, I'd be glad to. I'm not sure how much help I'll be, though.

I don't want to admit that I have a fondness for yuri but...

Spoiler

after recently writing a sort-of raunchy girl-girl relationship set in the events of Kingdom Hearts Chi (which became Union Cross after a couple of renovations) involving two female members of the Anguis Union sharing a papou fruit

I decided that I might look into these games. After all I have once platinumed Criminal Girls: Invite Only, and that game is erotic and yet I didn't get squicked by the little minigames you to do to upgrade your prisoners. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've finished the platinum trophy for Nights of Azure 2.

I finished the platinum for Blue Reflection about four months ago.

Add to this my platinum for Nights of Azure from several years ago and that should be three platinum trophies and a rank up.

Also, is anybody aware that the listing for this Project Platinum category is not available in the Master List thread?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Sorry for taking so long, but I added @Nelson_Otaku and @acasser to the list.

I added following games:

Also, the requirements for a certain ranks have changed:

• Platinum - 9 -> 13 games completed
  • Gold -  5 -> 9 games completed
  • Silver -  3 -> 5 games completed

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...