Zone of Enders Collection release date, HD Collection comes with MGS Revengance demo

Lady Lilith

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/09/19/zoe-hd-collection-dated-includes-revengeance-demo/

zoe1.31.124_530x350.jpeg

We’ve been patiently waiting for quite some time, and now finally, Konami has revealed that Zone of the Enders HD will launch this October — but wait, the news doesn’t end there, as the collection will also come with a demo for PlatinumGames’ upcoming Metal Gear spinoff, Revengeance.

The high definition compilation will launch on October 30th for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I must admit, the included demo for Revengeance reminds me of the launch of the original Zone of the Enders on the PlayStation 2.

For those that don’t know, the game came bundled with a bonus disc with a demo for Metal Gear Solid 2, which obviously helped sales. Could a similar tactic be at play here? It sure looks like it.

Will you be purchasing the high-def collection of Zone of the Enders when it launches next month? Did the inclusion of the Revengeance demo sway your decision? Let us know in the comments below.

I think I have that Zone of Enders still kicking around some place. I believe that most of those that bought the original never played it - it was bought for the "on the boat" demo for MGS2.

I found ZOE to be fun, fluid, fast and far too short, although the playable character was some what of a pain in the ass!

I do think the second game was not a match for the first.

I very much doubt if I will purchase a HD collection of games that I already had. I havent bought any of the previous HD collections as so far they have released nothing that I had not previously had when it was on PS2.