Online trophies

Murdoc2206

As I far as I know they still are. I recommend boosting them though since the Traced trophy will be a pain to get without boosting. (Believe me, I went through those terrible hours of hoping someone would finally tail me for the 3th, 4th and 5th time  :P.) To boost, try to set up a gaming session. Good luck on the trophies and have fun with the game!  :)

Edited by LucasV9991

As a general rule; if you want to know whether people still play online or an approximation for how many or maybe debating to get the game for ps3 or wait for ps4 for a game, then just check the trophies under GAME, and check how many owners are there. I know for a fact there are a ton more ps4 players for watchdogs than ps3 so I think I might wait. I'm on the same boat as you BTW debating whether to get it now or later. Same for tomb raider, far cry4 etc..

• 4 months later...

yes, there's a lot's of hackers out there.... in fact there's enough to frustrate the hell out of you >_<

I borrowed this game from a friend of mine for a short amount of time, well unless I finish it at least, but these people are all over the map waiting for a prey to pass by them. i'm not planing to plat this game, I just wanted to beat the game and collect whatever trophy alone the way and gave it back and be done with it, but these hackers are making my journey way too long!

I swear someone have tailed me the whole time while i was searching for the hot spots just to troll me, I finally reach this annoying cetcom something antenna and I was just about to unlock it then this person hacked me and drag me all the way to the other side of the city and before I was about to kill him he quitted the game or something -_-

after that I just disabled the Internet and continue with no trolls, one problem though, most ( if not all ) of the mini games are online stuff that you can't play unless you go social, well ****You Ubishit! for this awesome experience....