Final Fantasy XV megathread

DPtheGod

On 3/2/2017 at 11:22 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

thats blasphemy that is the one thing i always wanted back in final fantasy and a big reasn i seriously didnt like 10-13 was they stripped out the world in place of a world where if u rubberband the joystick forward eventually u will see the end credits

There are far better games out there that have an expansive open world for you to run around in. They do it much better than FF does.

But then FF is one of the best out there for storytelling, and characters. And you are happy with them crippling some of the best things they're good at, to give you some grass to frolik in? In my opinion, that is blasphemy.

But everybody's different, and want something different out of a game.

4 hours ago, Valyrious said:

There are far better games out there that have an expansive open world for you to run around in. They do it much better than FF does.

But then FF is one of the best out there for storytelling, and characters. And you are happy with them crippling some of the best things they're good at, to give you some grass to frolik in? In my opinion, that is blasphemy.

But everybody's different, and want something different out of a game.

final fantasy is open world you can get lost in litterally moogles, chocobos, summons, airships you can fly around yourself, big swords, summoners, 

what happend starting with 10 set closed small pathes no moogles, chocobos but again small narrow 1 way path, summons but they dont do jack, sometimes airships but its just a load screen, big swords summoners who have no purpose and whine but hey theres a 5 minute plot cause how much plot can u stuff in a game u can litterally rubberband and win in like 10 hours if u take frequint long potty breaks

but yea lets completly kill everything that made fans who started being fans from the beginning nd just toss out generic 1 way linear games so no one gets lost or wasts time exploring or enjoying it its all abot getting to the ending asap :D

hey final fantasy 16 a 1 hour game ur in a hallway ur first mission open the door your next follow the hallway strait ahead ho take a leasurly walk outside leave game paused take a bathroom break come back in 59 minutes continue strait meet party member summon an ifrit get a gig sword off the floor and go through the only other door congrats you just beat final fantasy 16  final fantasy 17 open door credits roll u just beat the game final fantasy 18 put in disk watch credits u win final fantasy 19 think about it u win final fantasy 20 have your final fantasy cause its dead u lost all fans except those who just want a linear easy non experience but u lost even those now