Edunstar's No Title for a Backlog List

Edunstar84

Nice list, good to see some games without trophies as Eternal Sonata and Heavenly Sword.

I'm about to start Ayesha after a few plats, any recommendations?

I still have to defeat those dragons. I got stuck with the alchemizing. I found it very difficult and tedious. Do you have the PLUS version?

I still have to defeat those dragons. I got stuck with the alchemizing. I found it very difficult and tedious. Do you have the PLUS version?

Nope, I don't have a Vita, I bought the Dusk trilogy for PS3. I know the hardest part is the time management, I already had Escha and Logy some time ago, but I stopped to play it in order.

Nope, I don't have a Vita, I bought the Dusk trilogy for PS3. I know the hardest part is the time management, I already had Escha and Logy some time ago, but I stopped to play it in order.

I've not played the others, but I have heard at Atelier Ayesha is one of the easiest. They give you loads of time! My sister is almost finished with the game and I stared months before. Like I said in the PLUS version, they made it a bit more difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished The LEGO Movie! Hooray! Played a bit of Alice: Madness Returns. I got stuck on the dominos part, but that's probably due to tiredness. I'm thinking of starting Dragon's Crown (vita).

Planning also to buy more the Otome VNs and Toukiden: Kiwami as well.

Organized my list again and added Games I'll get to eventually (hopefully) - Atelier Ayesha PLUS, Everybody's Golf and LittleBigPlanet vita. I'd thought that I would get back to Everybody's Golf, but wanted to play other games. Also, tried getting back to Ayesha PLUS, but it was just too much for me. I managed to alchemize 3 of the 8 ultimate weapons, so the next time I have a go I might be able to defeat those 4 super bosses OR just start over.

I still have my Clear Data from my 1st playthrough, so it's not a complete loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Platted 2 games today! Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Color Guardians

I was really happy to delete Color Guardians from my PSVita. I really enjoyed the game, but the last boss nearly made me quit the game. I'm just glad I didn't give up. Now I can safely delete the game off of my Vita. It's been on there for quit a while.

P4DAN really is an enjoyable game. It was my first rhythm game, so I didn't know what to expect. I loved the Story Mode. I didn't know it would be that fleshed out. Would love to play more, but unfortunately I have to move on. 

Next game: Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ and maybe Alice: Madness Returns. I really need to get back to that game, so I can delete it off my PS3! 

• Like 1

Okay, so I wrapped up Code: Realize, and I really, really enjoyed the game. My favorite husbando was Val Helsing. I just found his story a bit more compelling and emotional. I'm creating the Project Platinum for the Otome Visual Novels. The thing is I haven't actually played any of them before now. Fortunately, I've bought 3 of the 4 you can buy in the English language (Hatoful Boyfriend doesn't have a platinum) before the other 3 or 4 come out next year.

Next game I plan to play are Dragon's Crown (have to get that 1 plat back for PP: Dragons), Amesia: Memories, and once again Alice. 

I feel really good about making this backlog list and publishing it here. It meant that I was able to complete 4 plats this month, which I think is a record for me. What I really have to work on is focusing on the incomplete games. For some reason it's harder to go back and play games I've started than to just play newer games. I won't think too much about since I'm fighting my backlog regardless. 

My short-term goal is to make space on Vita memory card for the God Eater games. With completing Color Guardians, I was able to clear ca. 600 MB. Sure I could have deleted the game and downloaded it again, but I didn't want to add to my incomplete games list or forget about.

So, here's hoping I can finish DC and A: M in time!

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon's Crown and Alice: Madness Returns hopefully. I might be able to plat 3 games this month, if I keep it up! The driving force for it has to be my getting God Eater. 

Do you plan on platting more games?

I wish I could concentrate on one long enough to do that  :lol: Might and get the plat for fallout 4, Was thinking of playing dragons crown again, I loved odin sphere and MURAMASA REBIRTH.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Platted Alice: Madness Returns! Believe it or not, it's only my 5th PS3 plat. 

Still playing Dragon's Crown. I'm on a first playthrough, concentrating on quests and leveling up before I go for the runes. 

Don't know what I'll play next on my PS3. Might go back and clear another game from my unfinished list. Hmm...maybe Atelier Rorona?

Nothing much to add this week. Still playing Dragon's Crown and Atelier Rorona. I'm trying to stick with these two games for now. Might not be able to play a new PS3 game until I finish Rorona. Hopefully, I can finish the game this week. 

With DC I have 4 quests to complete, 5 runes to find, 6 levels to grind before I finish the first playthrough. I'm still a little confused of how co-op online plays with finishing the game with the other classes.

Just signed up to the Fall/Autumn backlog challenge. These are the games I will be playing for the next couple of months.

1. Remember Me - 11%
  2. Infamous - 0%
  3. Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
  4. Puppeteer - 0%
  5. Watch_Dogs - 0%
  6. Okami HD
  7. Kingdoms of Amalur - 0%
  8. Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 0%
  9. Dokuro - 9%
  10. Atelier Meruru - 0%
Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

Added God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst to the backlog. 

Almost finished with Atelier Rorona. Just need Item and Monster completion trophies. Haven' made any progress in Dragon's Crown. 

Update: Platted Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland. It took more time than I thought it would. There was a master list of everything, and I only found it at the last minute. Could have been done a full half day before!

Next on the list will probably be God Eater. I want to finish it before the Fall Backlog event starts.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly update:

A bit late with my weekly update,  except I'm thinking of buying SAO Re: Hollow Fragment (PS4). It's only for £4. It's a great deal, and I always planned to buy it. BUT I'm hesitant to add another game right now. 

Anyway, I'm playing God Eater: Resurrection but got stuck on a mission. Fortunately, I got a team together for Sunday evening. Right now I'm contemplating whether to start a game from the Fall Backlog challenge. Just need to remember to keep it under 20%.

• Like 1