Edunstar's No Title for a Backlog List

Edunstar84

Weekly update:

Platted Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star. Another PS3 game off my list. The story was okay, but the music was awesome! Don't know if I'd recommend the game though. But if any of you have the game, then it's a really simple game and getting the plat's easy. It took me 40 hours, and I skipped all of the text, except the voiced ones. Could have shaved off more hours, but that's related to downtime (breaks, eating, etc.).

Don't know what I'll start on next, but I have a gaming session with my sister on Monday to start on the multiplayer trophies for Tomb Raider.

Just need to plat 9 more games for the Fall Backlog Challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been about 3 weeks, and that's how long it took me to plat Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemist of the Dusk Sky. It didn't take too long, but I took a few days break and played God Eater on another day.

Next up is....Remember Me. I was supposed to plat this game for The Lottery 5. I wasn't feeling too well during that time, so I can't wait to get back into the game again.

• Like 2

Star Ocean The Last Hope. Sounds like a nightmare for me.

I have Amnesia Memories on my Vita, got it for free off of PS Plus. Is it any good?

Infamous can be a pain when you have collectibles not shown on the map. Also one of the stunts is a bit tricky to pull off.

Edited by Spastic

Star Ocean The Last Hope. Sounds like a nightmare for me.

I have Amnesia Memories on my Vita, got it for free off of PS Plus. Is it any good?

Infamous can be a pain when you have collectibles not shown on the map. Also one of the stunts is a bit tricky to pull off.

Star Ocean...I don't think it's too hard, just very grindy and long! 

Amnesia: Memories isn't very good. I've played Code: Realize and Norn9, and those have better storylines. If you're just interested in getting the plat, it shouldn't take too long. 

Thanks for the tip on Infamous. I guess I'll do that after Remember Me or Tomb Raider. If you have any other tips, please share! :)

It's been about 3 weeks, and that's how long it took me to plat Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemist of the Dusk Sky. It didn't take too long, but I took a few days break and played God Eater on another day.

Next up is....Remember Me. I was supposed to plat this game for The Lottery 5. I wasn't feeling too well during that time, so I can't wait to get back into the game again.

Congrats! Now onto more Ateliers! :D

Or finish God Eater :D

• Like 1

Congrats! Now onto more Ateliers! :D

Or finish God Eater :D

Well I have 2 more to plat: Ayesha PLUS, which I've been struggling with since January (just need to alchemize better weapons) and Meruru, which I heard is the 2nd easiest out of all of them. I don't think I'll buy any more. The series is just not for me.

And God Eater...I'm pretty sure I just have 15 or so hours left to plat. I like having it in the back burner for now. It's my first monster hunter game, so no stress.

That's sad :(

Is it the time limit in the end? :/

I just don't really understand the alchemy system in Ayesha Plus. lt seems complicated to me. I think I have enough time to do it, or I'll just have to do another playthrough, and carry over the ult. weapons I've already created. The room for error seems really small. 

The one in Escha & Logy (PS3) was much easier to understand.

I just don't really understand the alchemy system in Ayesha Plus. lt seems complicated to me. I think I have enough time to do it, or I'll just have to do another playthrough, and carry over the ult. weapons I've already created. The room for error seems really small. 

Well, that's why what saves are for :D If you screw up, you simply reload :D That's mostly how I experimented :D

• 3 weeks later...

Platted Remember Me! It was a game I was supposed to finish for The Lottery 5, but I got sick and to move during that time. Started on HDN mk2. It's a short game ('bout 30 hours or so). Hope to get a nice big chunk out of the way before I start Kill Your Completion...Again, another event I recently started.

I really need to finish some of soultaker's events as well. I join and don't play the games, not good. But I'll concentrate on KYC...Again for November, and in December just concentrate on SAO: HR. It takes up 3GBs on my Vita.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Terraria is an amazing plat, but I'm scared to start mine up lol Okami seems like a good Christmas game

I was too! Someone else pretty much carried me through the whole game, and a couple of others helped me with a few things. TheYuriG helped me, but he doesn't help just anyone, and you have to finish it within the week he finishes helping you.

The game is actually fun...when you have someone to do most of the harder stuff with. 

Platted God Eater: Resurrection! So many hours, and maybe it's just me, but the rng was pretty bad.

How did you find it? I've been looking at it for a while and can't decide if I should get it. I like Monster Hunter already, so this looks like a good PS alternate.

They were so painful! Had to turn the volume off and watch some bad Christmas films on Netflix.

Gah I know the feeling.... Did you farm on Ranger Yell or Frozen Tomb? Because those two are the easiest ones. I think.... Though if I got bored I just go to Cabin Fever and challenge myself a little. 

I lost count on where I was after getting the 50 Urgent Missions trophy because I went abd played FFXV after..... I do hope I get it by tomorrow  -_-

Gah I know the feeling.... Did you farm on Ranger Yell or Frozen Tomb? Because those two are the easiest ones. I think.... Though if I got bored I just go to Cabin Fever and challenge myself a little. 

I lost count on where I was after getting the 50 Urgent Missions trophy because I went abd played FFXV after..... I do hope I get it by tomorrow  -_-

I was actually looking at getting the 50 urgent missions, so that I could count how much Ranger Yells I needed for the 100 urgent mission trophy. And in-between I switched from a blast gun to a sniper.

Platted LEGO Batman 3 on the vita. Sooo much better than the other LEGO games I've played (The Hobbit, LoTR, and The LEGO Movie). This game did not crash, not even once! It was so refreshing and enjoyable to play. 

Will try to get into Okami HD again. Hope to plat it before Xmas

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Platted Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. Boring!! Of course, the cliffhanger at the end was cool, but not worth it since you have to complete approximately 48 events for each of the 7 heroines. For anyone who wants to plat the game, you definitely, definitely need a guide to help you out.

Added Ar Tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel and Dangonronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls to backlog list. I have been platting and buying games with a ratio of about 2:1 for the past 6 months. I might be able to do the same next year.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Platted The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I. It's my 40th plat, and I'm happy that I had this as my milestone. It wasn't even planned! I don't have the second one, so I can't start that one, unfortunately. I guess that leaves me with FF13 and Okami HD. I'm probably more likely to plat FF13 first as it's one of my 2017 goals.

I also need to get back into Rocksmith 2014. Was doing really well until I moved last year April. It's been a long while. I might have to start over and do a 2.0 series. I don't remember a single thing!